Photo
- - - - -

Transgendered man allowed to use female lockerroom at University...

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

See the post I made earlier in the topic. This man is a pervert. He clearly states on one of his profiles on some weirdo sex hookup site that he identifies as female but is only interested in females. He is a sick fug and should not be allowed in that locker room. People who legitimately suffer from some gender disorder do not go around flaunting their "condition" in the face of the gender they are trying to assimilate with. He is sick.

#47 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

What's the point? If u don't see the problem, any explanation I give u isn't gonna matter.

So you're unable to support your position? I didn't declare any stance for myself on the matter.

#48 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

So you're unable to support your position? I didn't declare any stance for myself on the matter.

So are you just being intentionally obtuse?

#49 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

So are you just being intentionally obtuse?

No I asked a question. I would say based on your responses you have been intentionally obtuse.

#50 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

No I asked a question. I would say based on your responses you have been intentionally obtuse.

That's not it at all... it just doesn't compute to me that you would even ask the question and led me to believe that you didn't see a problem with it...

There are myriad problems with a grown man (whether he's transgendered or not) being nude in front of underage girls... not the least of which is that in this particular instance this person has admitted an attraction for girls, even though she is transgendered, so I don't consider it particularly safe for young girls to be exposed to this person in that fashion.

Not to mention the fact that I consider it indecent (as does the majority of society) for a grown man to be naked around young girls. Adults could choose to look away, leave, whatever but it definitely puts these young girls in an awkward, uncomfortable and unecessary situation.

So what IS your position, since you clearly haven't outlined it yet and just "asked the question?"

#51 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

So what IS your position, since you clearly haven't outlined it yet and just "asked the question?"

My position is that it would depend on the situation and sweeping generalizations are never the way to go. In this situation yes it is completely inappropriate as this person is clearly a disturbed individual getting his rocks off in a non consensual scenario and with minors which makes it considerably worse.

#52 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

My position is that it would depend on the situation and sweeping generalizations are never the way to go. In this situation yes it is completely inappropriate as this person is clearly a disturbed individual getting his rocks off in a non consensual scenario and with minors which makes it considerably worse.

I am definitely no fan of sweeping generalizations.... but can you give an example of when it would be ok for a grown man to be naked around young girls?

#53 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

I am definitely no fan of sweeping generalizations.... but can you give an example of when it would be ok for a grown man to be naked around young girls?

At a nude beach where everyone going expects nudity. Exceptions are easy to come up with. Non sexualized situations basically.

#54 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

At a nude beach where everyone going expects nudity. Exceptions are easy to come up with. Non sexualized situations basically.

...and this is very subjective. I would not allow my under age daughter on a nude beach. Some people do. Imo nudity creates a sexualized situation for teenagers.

#55 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

...and this is very subjective. I would not allow my under age daughter on a nude beach. Some people do. Imo nudity creates a sexualized situation for teenagers.

Only if it is something they aren't used to. I wouldn't be bringing my underage daughter to a nude beach either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.