Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Michael Jordan advice Cam Newton

78 posts in this topic

Cam points the finger at himself more than anyone on this team. Good advice, but its something he already does.

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

I'm calling BS on this one. Say what you will about his history as a NBA team owner/GM, but you can't deny his influence and business savy in marketing himself and his brand.

you can't deny his influence and business savy in marketing himself and his brand.

anybody who does not see this fact, the fact that he basically paved the way and set the bar for branding and reaping rewards off the field based on what you can do on it is just grinding some axe.

csx you must not be from Carolina...anybody from here knows better than to call Air Jordan a joke

What a nice guy csx is lol. I wouldn't ignore his advice if I were an athlete.

Go *** yourself

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

Ummm... Have you seen Space Jam!? Scratch acting off of that disaster at everything else list, good sir.

1 person likes this

I'm calling BS on this one. Say what you will about his history as a NBA team owner/GM, but you can't deny his influence and business savy in marketing himself and his brand.

anybody who does not see this fact, the fact that he basically paved the way and set the bar for branding and reaping rewards off the field based on what you can do on it is just grinding some axe.

Jordan is a poster boy ... his business and marketing savvy was created by David Falk. Yes, csx statement was idiotic, but Jordan is not a businessman.

Greatest Sportsman of All Time

Awful business owner.

terrible husband

Go *** yourself

Obviously someone has never heard of Air Jordans, one of the most popular shoe in the world.

You're joke, and a terrible Cam hating poster.