• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#16 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

As an owner, Jordan is a joke and a failure.

As a player.....one of the greatest of all time (no matter what the sport)

Doesn't matter only a fool would refer to Jordan as a joke, especially without context.
The Bobcats were a joke before Jordan arrived as well.(but I do agree that he is a terrible owner)

No one gives a poo about the Bobcats anyway. Duke and UNC is where basketball is at up there.

#17 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Go *** yourself

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

LOL he mad...

As an owner JR has been one of the worst at what he does and the Panthers are the laughing stock of the NFL, yet no one calls JR a joke.(because he's not)

Again who cares about the fuging Bobcats or his ownership lol.

Refer to CRAs post, I have nothing more to say to this joke.

#18 Cam2Ligit2Quit

Cam2Ligit2Quit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

Go *** yourself

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

Who cares what Cam does off the field as long as he is not getting arrested....all we care about is W-L and a Ring.... if he can get the Panthers 6 rings I care less about his skills as a business man

#19 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,026 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

"Every leader in any scenario always must look himself in the mirror and say, 'Can I do more?' or 'What can I do to enhance the scenario with my teammates to pull them along?" - Michael Jordan

This is great advice IMO, and will bring the next stage of evolution for Cam.

#20 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,268 posts

Just when I thought "GreatestofalltimeCam" was the worst user name on the Huddle, this thread showed up.

#21 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,215 posts

csx is a joke

#22 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

Cam points the finger at himself more than anyone on this team. Good advice, but its something he already does.

#23 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,026 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

I'm calling BS on this one. Say what you will about his history as a NBA team owner/GM, but you can't deny his influence and business savy in marketing himself and his brand.

#24 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,215 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

you can't deny his influence and business savy in marketing himself and his brand.

anybody who does not see this fact, the fact that he basically paved the way and set the bar for branding and reaping rewards off the field based on what you can do on it is just grinding some axe.

#25 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

csx you must not be from Carolina...anybody from here knows better than to call Air Jordan a joke

#26 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,139 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

What a nice guy csx is lol. I wouldn't ignore his advice if I were an athlete.

#27 jayflip

jayflip

I hate charger fans...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

Go *** yourself

Ummm... Have you seen Space Jam!? Scratch acting off of that disaster at everything else list, good sir.

#28 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

I'm calling BS on this one. Say what you will about his history as a NBA team owner/GM, but you can't deny his influence and business savy in marketing himself and his brand.

anybody who does not see this fact, the fact that he basically paved the way and set the bar for branding and reaping rewards off the field based on what you can do on it is just grinding some axe.

Jordan is a poster boy ... his business and marketing savvy was created by David Falk. Yes, csx statement was idiotic, but Jordan is not a businessman.

#29 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Greatest Sportsman of All Time

Awful business owner.

terrible husband

#30 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Go *** yourself

Obviously someone has never heard of Air Jordans, one of the most popular shoe in the world.

You're joke, and a terrible Cam hating poster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.