Jase

3.8 million of 3.3 million jobs created since 2009 went to people aged 55+

85 posts in this topic

The country is on a downward spiral. I'm ashamed to be American. It's time we put aside our pride and political rhetoric and start studying the superior Scandinavian, Germanic and Oriental countries.

"Ashamed to be an American." And to think that I served so you can say that. Gtfo

"Ashamed to be an American." And to think that I served so you can say that. Gtfo

I don't think your comment is fair. People served in Nazi Germany, that doesn't mean it was a country with perfect policies.

I'm ashamed to live in a country as greedy as the USA. You look at the wealth in the country as opposed to the policies and you get a vulgar picture. Low health standards, poor in education, poor in social welfare, etc. Also the government goes out of its way to give subsidies for unhealthy foods. They openly embrace genetically engineered food when the superior European and Asian countries have already protected their citizens from the poison.

And the USA is a violent country that occupies other nations and kills their citizens.

I'm tired of buying in to this bullshit personally and I'm gonna call it as I see it. The USA sucks and is an inferior country. Now let's work to improve it. There are plenty of countries that are on a better path, not only the regions I listed. Australia is another country doing well in these hard times.

Leave the Irish fellow alone will ya?

Also, who still uses the term Oriental?

chinamanisnottheissue.jpg

I don't think your comment is fair. People served in Nazi Germany, that doesn't mean it was a country with perfect policies.

I'm ashamed to live in a country as greedy as the USA. You look at the wealth in the country as opposed to the policies and you get a vulgar picture. Low health standards, poor in education, poor in social welfare, etc. Also the government goes out of its way to give subsidies for unhealthy foods. They openly embrace genetically engineered food when the superior European and Asian countries have already protected their citizens from the poison.

And the USA is a violent country that occupies other nations and kills their citizens.

I'm tired of buying in to this bullshit personally and I'm gonna call it as I see it. The USA sucks and is an inferior country. Now let's work to improve it. There are plenty of countries that are on a better path, not only the regions I listed. Australia is another country doing well in these hard times.

So now your comparing me to a Nazi soldier? If you're so ashamed of this country then get out, simple as that. The USA greedy ? We lead the world in humanitarian efforts. Low health standards? I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else if I had to have medical procedures done, but I'm sure you would right? Subsidies for unhealthy foods, name some please. Genetically modified foods are poisonous? Let me guess you eat only the food out of your garden and free range chickens. YOU are what's wrong with this nation, walking around with a smirk on your face because you went to college and have all the answers and think that everybody else is a bunch of redneck backwards nationalists. This isn't an angry rant, it's just that I'm tired of this trend where it's cool to poo on American sensationalism.

You know, it was primarily inequalities like this that eventually led to the passing of child labor laws in the 20s and 30s.

I wonder if senior labor laws are next?

Speaking of things from the twenties and thirties, how about bringing back the 40 hour work week? That might create a need for more workers!

1206222FortyHourWorkWeekFinal.gif

http://www.onlinemba...hour-work-week/

would you take the stress of over working or NOT working? many choose to work alot as well.

would you take the stress of over working or NOT working? many choose to work alot as well.

Those are pretty much the two choices most working Americans have these days.

We know corporations like it that way.

Do you?

Note:

For far too long now, overachievers have been ruining it for everyone else with their warped sense of priorities!

Go home already! Don't your wife and kids miss you yet? Don't you miss them?

Stop spending your life at the office, get a hobby already!

Heed the man in black!

http://youtu.be/We1BVMmcr2A

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead