#76 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,810 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

what is the FED shooting for when it says they won't touch rates until unemployment is at 6.5%?

#77 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

100% agree with you. I just have not seen any indication out of this government that they are willing to cut any spending what so ever.

More interested in their next 15 years instead of this country's next 150.

The current administration has definitely shown they are willing to cut some spending, especially military. Fwiw, I don't have a problem with cutting some military spending, as long as other areas are cut as well.

#78 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

The current administration has definitely shown they are willing to cut some spending, especially military. Fwiw, I don't have a problem with cutting some military spending, as long as other areas are cut as well.

Agreed on the across the board stuff. I am not a fan of raising taxes and not expansive cuts.

#79 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,014 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

You don't really believe that do you?

With the speed in which we are increasing spending.

If I could see a true decrease in spending out of Washington, then I will go along with this. However I don't, and haven't in years.

The difference between 2% growth and 3% is massive. Sure I can't predict how spending goes but we would have to spend like even more drunk sailors to screw up solid economic growth.

#80 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,810 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

The difference between 2% growth and 3% is massive. Sure I can't predict how spending goes but we would have to spend like even more drunk sailors to screw up solid economic growth.

i think many of those sailors are still in office.

#81 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

As a former sailor and occassionally a drunken one, I am offended by this conversation. Most drunken sailors I knew only spent what they had and left their credit cards on the ship. :)

#82 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,686 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

As a former sailor and occassionally a drunken one, I am offended by this conversation. Most drunken sailors I knew only spent what they had and left their credit cards on the ship. :)

Well that and these days when was the last time you saw a 25 year old that was willing to work hard?

#83 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,551 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Well that and these days when was the last time you saw a 25 year old that was willing to work hard?

me and everybody else i know

tell me more about how hard it was to get a good job and be successful during one of the most explosive periods of economic growth in american history grandpa

#84 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,551 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

tinderbox business school desk jockeys may now feel free to talk about how much harder they work than the poverty stricken loser poorfags who spend 12 hour days sorting through pig guts at the smithfield plant for $11/hour gogogogogogo

#85 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,810 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

not everybody can work at the same job let alone do the same job. 12hr for some is gold.

how much an hr should somebody make? 15? 20?

some people are content working in a factory and some only can be there so long before their inward ambitions drive them elsewhere.

i worked for 7-9 an hr working for RPS WHILE in school AND paying my own way. not once did i protest or cry or complain. i hustled like the other guys working along side of me and we knew the payoff was down the road.
that is why it's called WORK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.