Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have 5 toilets in my new house

26 posts in this topic

Posted

When is SCP coming over?

Posted

If you decide you need new ones, let me know. I'll gladly ship you five with heated, self opening bidet seats. Cha-ching! :D

Edit: Forgot to mention they also blow dry your nuts with warm air.

Posted

I like the guest bedroom's the best. It makes for a great hiding place as well.

Posted

In the house I just sold, I mounted an LCD TV up on the wall of my master bath. You could watch tv while: showering, taking baths, brushing your teeth, getting dressed, and poopinz

Posted

That's too many! Way too much to clean.

Congrats on the new house.

Thank you :)

Lol, like I clean my own toilets!

Posted

I have 4 but the neighbors house is in foreclosure and i piss in their yard all the time.

Posted

I have 4 but the neighbors house is in foreclosure and i piss in their yard all the time.

keepin it classy in wilmington

Posted

If you decide you need new ones, let me know. I'll gladly ship you five with heated, self opening bidet seats. Cha-ching! :D

Edit: Forgot to mention they also blow dry your nuts with warm air.

You need a sales guy?

Posted

I suggest pissing off the deck, toilets are over rated

1 person likes this

Posted

I suggest pissing off the deck, toilets are over rated

On those quite, crisp winter nights, if you listen closely and the breeze is just right, you can hear the splattering of my piss raining over the side of my deck to the forest floor below.

Posted

I can appreciate the patter of piss on the ground but I have higher aspirations, I usually am going for distance.......I was able to hit an owl on Saturday in the eye on the second highest branch of a pine tree in the back yard. I started out small though, you know chipmunks running around in the backyard, squirrels running through branches on the lower limbs of trees, now I have moved up to birds......my dream however is to piss on a plane

1 person likes this

Posted

I love when people start threads to brag about themselves. I have one toilet in my house and it is sitting on a rotted floor that is about to fall through. I never get to use the toilet because it is always occupied so I just go outside most of the time.