Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Halo 4

137 posts in this topic

Any one with personal reviews yet? Debating to have my wife stand in line and buy it for me or wait until xmas. I miss the maulers in multiplayers. Crouch, maul and slap.

Question: Will this game be like Assassins Creed/Mass Effect, meaning it is heavily recommended that I should play previous titles first to follow the story line of Halo 4?

I am interested in getting, but have not played a game in the halo series since the beginning, and I honestly can't remember anything that happened.

Thansk

Nah. The campaign lays things out pretty smoothly. If anything watch the forward unto dawn live action series on waypoint, that will get you up to speed.

Loving the game so far. Calling in ordinances is the dookie. The chain gun on the hog has improved. Get a good driver and its a massacre. The abilities and unlocks/upgrades accompanied with the different load outs you can set up is pretty sweet.

Took me about three or four games of mp before I got a good feel for it. Gonna get into some spartan ops tomorrow and see how it is.

well to compound things for me I just found out I have an expensive car repair bill so might not even pick it up this week :-(

Well, not to rub it in, but it is pretty incredible. I'm only a little ways in so far, but I'd say its the best since the first one, possibly better.

Out side of Halo 2 I've thought every halo was better then the previous one so I am very much looking forward to getting it

MF'ers are gonna make me go get this...

This game is so good, I played all the way thru the election last night, and I ain't even mad. B)

1 person likes this

Waiting for the first team update. Missing swat, snipers, griffball

Grifball is the shiz man. Can't wait to get my copy!