Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Halo 4

137 posts in this topic

Putting together a custom btb game tonight at 1800 with some dudes from reddit. If you want in I'll give you priority over the reddit guys. Reply with your gt. will start sending out invites around 1745

FINALLY! I got the game. Sucks I have to go to sleep now and wait until tomorrow night to play.. I just saw the opening cut scene, It's like a tradition, always watch it first and not play until later. Weird.

FINALLY! I got the game. Sucks I have to go to sleep now and wait until tomorrow night to play.. I just saw the opening cut scene, It's like a tradition, always watch it first and not play until later. Weird.

fuging awesome. Will be looking for you later. Get a mic?

Campaign is good, but way too short.

I probably could have finished it on easy in 3-4 hours.

Took me 9.

I've tried getting into the multiplayer, but just don't like it. If you just use the weapons you spawn with you're pretty much screwed. I hate having weapons scattered across the map.

I've tried getting into the multiplayer, but just don't like it. If you just use the weapons you spawn with you're pretty much screwed. I hate having weapons scattered across the map.

nah bro that makes it more realisticer and junk n stuff

What really kills me is that people use the rocket launchers as an anti-personnel weapon...never mind those ghosts and wraiths raping everybody.

I started with the dmr last night when I played multiplayer. I raped with it, so I don't have a problem with the weapons. I played six games and never had less than 15 kills.I'm ok at Halo but I'm not great.

I started with the dmr last night when I played multiplayer. I raped with it, so I don't have a problem with the weapons. I played six games and never had less than 15 kills.I'm ok at Halo but I'm not great.

Then you obviously haven't run into the peeps with rocket launchers. You must be playing on a map by yourself.