Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halo 4

138 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

white to grey

is my gt

i suck tho

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Argus Plexus' timestamp='1352681144' post='1994640']
If any of you guys need a slayer partner my GT is Argus Plexus, same as on here. I have a good K/D ratio so don't worry I don't suck.
[/quote]unless they have catagorized the k/d stats in halo it means nothing(don't remember if reach k/d was or not), I had a 1.15 k/d but my win loss ratio was like 6-1. Never had a great k/d but always won.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Doc Holiday' timestamp='1352904435' post='1999267']
unless they have catagorized the k/d stats in halo it means nothing(don't remember if reach k/d was or not), I had a 1.15 k/d but my win loss ratio was like 6-1. Never had a great k/d but always won.
[/quote]See, I have a good K/D but I always end up with garbage teams.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Argus Plexus' timestamp='1352931950' post='1999895']
See, I have a good K/D but I always end up with garbage teams.
[/quote]the main read my K/D was lousy was because I played objective games and I would always go for them, and that is why my W/L was very high but my K/D was lacking, also why unless the categorized the K/D it means nothing because a good objective player I would say never has a good-great K/D, while if you are a slayer player K/D means everything

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Doc Holiday' timestamp='1352932901' post='1999911']
the main read my K/D was lousy was because I played objective games and I would always go for them, and that is why my W/L was very high but my K/D was lacking, also why unless the categorized the K/D it means nothing because a good objective player I would say never has a good-great K/D, while if you are a slayer player K/D means everything
[/quote]I try in objective games, but my main objective is always to kill as many motherfugers as I can before I get killed again.

Posted · Report post

I just run in, 'nade em, and start blasting.

Posted · Report post

Where's your KD spread? I still haven't been able to find it. I'm sure I'm positive in that.

what I hate a lot is when you're matchmaking and they set you up in a game that is already lost. Then that loss goes into your record. It's annoying as fug.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ivan The Awesome' timestamp='1352958508' post='2000465']
Where's your KD spread? I still haven't been able to find it. I'm sure I'm positive in that.

what I hate a lot is when you're matchmaking and they set you up in a game that is already lost. Then that loss goes into your record. It's annoying as fug.
[/quote]in reach you could only see total wins and kills, no deaths or losses.

You had to go online to see your full stats, they have been doing that since halo 2

Posted · Report post

Gamertag: Godsavelazy

Just got a new xbox i need more friends

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Irv' timestamp='1353004874' post='2000995']
Gamertag: Godsavelazy

Just got a new xbox i need more friends
[/quote]

Request sent

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Argus Plexus' timestamp='1352936287' post='1999957']
I try in objective games, but my main objective is always to kill as many motherfugers as I can before I get killed again.
[/quote]
the biggest problem in objective games are that usually too many people end of going for the kills instead of the objective, probably 1 out of 4 on average shot.d be going for kills in a objective game, no more

Posted · Report post

K/D is virtually the only gauge of skill at this point, since there is no Trueskill rating yet. they are supposed to implement something like that after the first off the year i have heard. basically, anyone with a positive K/D is decent at the game. it's not like cod where you have inflated stats due to killstreaks. there are ordnance drops on here, but that is nothing like getting a chopper or something. with that being said, add me fools. iBlizzyy