Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The zone read has made Carolina a bad running team, but...

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Really, cause I don't ever recall you doing an ounce of research for any single one of your posts. This guy put in some work and educated fools.

Btw, GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's my last thread posted with 'actual' research, just to shut you up.

You must have missed this trolls threads the past couple of weeks, he's just trying to save face now.

BTW, how does 1-7 feel in fantasy bruh?

Posted

The Giants have a quarterback who can execute them out of ANYTHING

Agreed. I think someone needs to sit down and educate Cam on film watching. Has anyone ever seen him make an adjustment on the fly due to defensive looks? I'm a huge Cam fan, but when he makes the wrong choice on the zone read (pulling when the BS-DE sits/ handing off when the BS-DE crashes), it makes me question his football IQ.

1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed. I think someone needs to sit down and educate Cam on film watching. Has anyone ever seen him make an adjustment on the fly due to defensive looks? I'm a huge Cam fan, but when he makes the wrong choice on the zone read (pulling when the DE crashes/ handing off when the DE sits), it makes me question his football IQ.

Obvious TonyN alt account, 'Gucci Mane' REALLY?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why am I not surprised?

That comment would bother me if it wasn't coming from one of the board's known mental midgets.

Posted

I don't like the zone read, but I certainly don't think we can blame all of our run game problems on the zone read. Blocking has not been very good even in more traditional running plays. Also, our turnover ratio is pretty bad this year, which hurts all aspects of offense.

Posted

Obvious TonyN alt account, 'Gucci Mane' REALLY?

hahaha yea definitely... i guess you missed the earlier part where i was trying to bring his shock of "the giants having the lowest rushing average last year" into perspective.

Posted

I love how a bunch of low life pot smokers gang up on me on the awful Internet... Oh what shall I ever do with my life? How will I ever wake up in the am knowing this? Oh that's right, ill wake up next to my beautiful wife, in my decent house, with my beautiful child asleep. Then after my wife makes me breakfast, and then sammiches for me to take with me to go golfing tomorrow... I will have forgotten that a couple of morons that are so sad with their own lives even mentioned my name. Good luck arguing amongst yourselves tomorrow about what's wrong with this team... My wife is right, this poo is for losers that don't have lives... Why did I ever defend this place to begin with???

Posted

burr, burr burr burr

Posted

I don't like the zone read, but I certainly don't think we can blame all of our run game problems on the zone read. Blocking has not been very good even in more traditional running plays. Also, our turnover ratio is pretty bad this year, which hurts all aspects of offense.

Run plays under center give the backs much more downhill speed as they dont have to guess as to what Cams gonna do. The problem is that if were gonna move to more traditional run plays, then we need to have designed PA bootlegs, so the defense will freeze just a little bit because Cam will still be a perceived threat pre-snap.

Posted

I love how a bunch of low life pot smokers gang up on me on the awful Internet... Oh what shall I ever do with my life? How will I ever wake up in the am knowing this? Oh that's right, ill wake up next to my beautiful wife, in my decent house, with my beautiful child asleep. Then after my wife makes me breakfast, and then sammiches for me to take with me to go golfing tomorrow... I will have forgotten that a couple of morons that are so sad with their own lives even mentioned my name. Good luck arguing amongst yourselves tomorrow about what's wrong with this team... My wife is right, this poo is for losers that don't have lives... Why did I ever defend this place to begin with???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is the epitome of a TCF fail post. Talk about yourself like you're the only dude in the world with a wife and then call everyone pot smokers LOL! You know you'll never get off this site, you're too damn obsessed.

Now get off the internet and go spend time with your perfect little family rather than looking like an idiot, I use to feel bad when everyone would gang up on you like the little retarded kid but now I see why.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is the epitome of a TCF fail post. Talk about yourself like you're the only dude in the world with a wife and then call everyone pot smokers LOL! You know you'll never get off this site, you're too damn obsessed.

Now get off the internet and go spend time with your perfect little family rather than looking like an idiot, I use to feel bad when everyone would gang up on you like the little retarded kid but now I see why.

Nobody said I was leaving the site... But then again after your 80th bong hit of the "sweetest medical marijuana in SoCal" I wouldn't expect your reading comprehension to be above a 2nd grade level. There are plenty of other posters here that are married, so u missed the point on that one as well.

Only reason I tolerated your jackassery is because you're a fellow Canez fan.

Feel sorry for me? Lol yeah you go right ahead there buddy... Ill be retired when I'm 38... Meanwhile you'll still be doing the same thing as you are today, as when I'm retired...smoking weed, posting on the huddle, and looking for your next job. I will take your advice though, and get off for now. This isn't entertaining, it's pathetic

Posted

When you insult people without provocation, you should expect to get insults in return. Not too hard to understand, is it?

As to your life, I'm happy for you. But you might be surprised to learn you're not the only one on here with a good life. Most of us though, prefer to keep our personal lives off message boards. I don't need to know your life story to discuss football with you or anyone else.