Photo
- - - - -

The zone read has made Carolina a bad running team, but...

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 TonyN

TonyN

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

Not really considering the ways in which the giants won last year which was coming from behind (having to pass). I know this doesn't necessarily affect the average, but if they were down in the first place it was likely due to their inability to get the ground game going.

The Giants have a quarterback who can execute them out of ANYTHING

#12 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

LOL!

This is almost as bad as the comment about Conte having to live off of 5K for a week...

Really, cause I don't ever recall you doing an ounce of research for any single one of your posts. This guy put in some work and educated fools.

Btw, GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Really, cause I don't ever recall you doing an ounce of research for any single one of your posts. This guy put in some work and educated fools.

Btw, GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.carolinah...hort-dt-purdue/

There's my last thread posted with 'actual' research, just to shut you up.

You must have missed this trolls threads the past couple of weeks, he's just trying to save face now.

BTW, how does 1-7 feel in fantasy bruh?

#14 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKitchen
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

The Giants have a quarterback who can execute them out of ANYTHING

Agreed. I think someone needs to sit down and educate Cam on film watching. Has anyone ever seen him make an adjustment on the fly due to defensive looks? I'm a huge Cam fan, but when he makes the wrong choice on the zone read (pulling when the BS-DE sits/ handing off when the BS-DE crashes), it makes me question his football IQ.

#15 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Agreed. I think someone needs to sit down and educate Cam on film watching. Has anyone ever seen him make an adjustment on the fly due to defensive looks? I'm a huge Cam fan, but when he makes the wrong choice on the zone read (pulling when the DE crashes/ handing off when the DE sits), it makes me question his football IQ.

Obvious TonyN alt account, 'Gucci Mane' REALLY?

#16 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Why am I not surprised?

That comment would bother me if it wasn't coming from one of the board's known mental midgets.

#17 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

I don't like the zone read, but I certainly don't think we can blame all of our run game problems on the zone read. Blocking has not been very good even in more traditional running plays. Also, our turnover ratio is pretty bad this year, which hurts all aspects of offense.

#18 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKitchen
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Obvious TonyN alt account, 'Gucci Mane' REALLY?

hahaha yea definitely... i guess you missed the earlier part where i was trying to bring his shock of "the giants having the lowest rushing average last year" into perspective.

#19 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

I love how a bunch of low life pot smokers gang up on me on the awful Internet... Oh what shall I ever do with my life? How will I ever wake up in the am knowing this? Oh that's right, ill wake up next to my beautiful wife, in my decent house, with my beautiful child asleep. Then after my wife makes me breakfast, and then sammiches for me to take with me to go golfing tomorrow... I will have forgotten that a couple of morons that are so sad with their own lives even mentioned my name. Good luck arguing amongst yourselves tomorrow about what's wrong with this team... My wife is right, this poo is for losers that don't have lives... Why did I ever defend this place to begin with???

#20 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• LocationDa City
HUDDLER

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

burr, burr burr burr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users