Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Meangeloo

Time to get rid of Cam

23 posts in this topic

I have done nothing wrong, no one else has gotten banned from suggesting to get rid of Cam. My views may not be popular, but they are my views.

2 people like this

I have done nothing wrong, no one else has gotten banned from suggesting to get rid of Cam. My views may not be popular, but they are my views.

My guess is that you will NOT be supporting the president on Tuesday...

If your views are different from our views... U get banned...

1 person likes this

We shouldn't ban Meangeloo, we should celebrate him. Maybe some of you have no sense of humor, but this guy is bringing some fine satire to the site.

Good job, M. Keep it up.

2 people like this

Dude, that was hilarious.

As is your Avatar.

Nice work.

Oh, so you like them stories huh? Well I could spare you one more if you lend me ya ear for a minute or two.

Last I heard Meangelo done got him a fancy apartment, ya know the ones that cost 450 a month in the city WITH air conditioning. What does a man that has a job at Walmart AND a studio apartment also need? A woman. He done got him one of them slim women, the ones that only eat ONE piece a chicken for dinner. I knew that boy was gonna make it in the city one day, but I never would think he would forget about the family.

Lord have mercy on his soul.

tumblr_m0ljbsQpg01r5kem8.gif

Well, I guess this is the type of dumb ish the board is reduced to talking about when the team is 1-6... Nobody's fault, its just a bi-product of the team sucking so badly.

Oh, so you like them stories huh? Well I could spare you one more if you lend me ya ear for a minute or two.

Last I heard Meangelo done got him a fancy apartment, ya know the ones that cost 450 a month in the city WITH air conditioning. What does a man that has a job at Walmart AND a studio apartment also need? A woman. He done got him one of them slim women, the ones that only eat ONE piece a chicken for dinner. I knew that boy was gonna make it in the city one day, but I never would think he would forget about the family.

Lord have mercy on his soul.

Sorry, not as good.

The redneck Shakespearean "lend me ya ear" bit was a nice touch, though...

Funny Chitt, Yup I do believe the kid has lost the team, I best not see that superman spread on sun if he scores a TD, win some games first chump. lol

Friday night 12:04 AM where are you? Busy creating a fake internet profile on a forum to poorly troll. You have an incredibly exciting life.

1 person likes this

Yeah, 2/10 for this parody.