Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Spackler

The Kemba Walker thread

33 posts in this topic

He did well in summer league too. I'm starting to see the Bobcats plan come together. Kemba is super fast and more importantly he seems to be developing a really good chemistry and liking of his teammates. Last night against the Mavs I didn't see too many bad shots either. I suppose there were a couple of drives to the hoop where he sort of threw it up instead of looking for the dish in the paint.....but I think he was instructed to do that and it worked out. I think will end up with more then 20+ wins this year, and probably just a big man away from competing for the playoffs. Hopefully we can find one in free agency next year.

Is an assassin! He put a dagger in the Bucks tonight! Whoooooooo!!!

I was a big fan of Kemba from the beginning. He has the tools to be a big time player in the NBA.

Cardiac Kemba! It's nice knowing you have a guy who wants the ball when the game is on the line, no matter what. Three straight wins for the Bobcats? Is this real life?

1 person likes this

Cam...pay attention. Kemba takes control of that offense and, as already said, he wants to take that game winning shot every single time.

Yea yea we're all happy he hit the dagger but good lord. He is the only reason it was even a close game with his 5 4th quarter turnorvers. I was f'in pissed

Nexts Jeff Teague he'll breakout like Teague did in the A last season

Jeff Teague?? Man I think thats an understatement.

More like Russell Westbrook imo.

Walker is the best athlete is Charlotte and should be promoted as such. His face should be everywhere from billboards to city buses.

Yea yea we're all happy he hit the dagger but good lord. He is the only reason it was even a close game with his 5 4th quarter turnorvers. I was f'in pissed

Losing a 16pt 4th quarter lead was crazy put they were scrappy enough to pull out a win. Last year the would have lost that game by 10.

This team now has 4 guys on the floor that are capable of putting up 20+ nightly and Kemba is coming into his own and wow! Dunlap and Cho are just what this franchise needed.

Losing a 16pt 4th quarter lead was crazy put they were scrappy enough to pull out a win. Last year the would have lost that game by 10.

This team now has 4 guys on the floor that are capable of putting up 20+ nightly and Kemba is coming into his own and wow! Dunlap and Cho are just what this franchise needed.

They are looking scrappy for sure. Those Euro bastards wwere just mugging our guys in the second half. I would love to see a dominant big man playing center.