Photo
- - - - -

The Kemba Walker thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#25 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Cam...pay attention. Kemba takes control of that offense and, as already said, he wants to take that game winning shot every single time.

#26 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Yea yea we're all happy he hit the dagger but good lord. He is the only reason it was even a close game with his 5 4th quarter turnorvers. I was f'in pissed

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Nexts Jeff Teague he'll breakout like Teague did in the A last season

Jeff Teague?? Man I think thats an understatement.
More like Russell Westbrook imo.

#28 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Walker is the best athlete is Charlotte and should be promoted as such. His face should be everywhere from billboards to city buses.

#29 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Yea yea we're all happy he hit the dagger but good lord. He is the only reason it was even a close game with his 5 4th quarter turnorvers. I was f'in pissed

Losing a 16pt 4th quarter lead was crazy put they were scrappy enough to pull out a win. Last year the would have lost that game by 10.

This team now has 4 guys on the floor that are capable of putting up 20+ nightly and Kemba is coming into his own and wow! Dunlap and Cho are just what this franchise needed.

#30 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Losing a 16pt 4th quarter lead was crazy put they were scrappy enough to pull out a win. Last year the would have lost that game by 10.

This team now has 4 guys on the floor that are capable of putting up 20+ nightly and Kemba is coming into his own and wow! Dunlap and Cho are just what this franchise needed.

They are looking scrappy for sure. Those Euro bastards wwere just mugging our guys in the second half. I would love to see a dominant big man playing center.

#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

CATS > Panthers

#32 cavic7585

cavic7585

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

http://espn.go.com/f...r-fantasy-guard

*short article about kemba

http://www.charlotte...hots-makes.html

Talks about kemba and byron.

Yes, that was intended to be funny, but Mullens is intensely concerned with not letting down Dunlap. He said as much a week ago. Dunlap said they formed a bond in the off-season.
“Byron and I worked out all summer,’’ Dunlap said. “That relationship is more than player-coach. He’s very young and I’m used to coaching those guys (from his college experience). We buy into each other.’’

• Without being asked, Dunlap brought up some player displeasure with his long practices earlier this season: “We’ve heard some squawking about that. Hopefully that quiets down, now that they’ve seen the results.’’
• The Bobcats held an opponent under 40 percent from the field for the second game in a row. Much of that was about the 12 shots the Bobcats blocked Wednesday. It wasn’t a team record (16), but it was impressive.

Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy

#33 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

Early last year I saw flashes from Kemba that reminded me of Iverson. If he continues to improve he could very well turn out to be that type of star, minus the domestic violence and bankruptcy.