Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CNN Paid by .gov to Report Certain Events, Ignore Others

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't like the uneven playinf field with propaganda. If this leaked under W good Lord what a firestorm.

What baffles me is why the cloak and dagger so much between the WH and the media unless they just simply want their guy to win at any cost. The dirt that is eventually going to come out may start our own revolution here. Yeah I just said revolution.

not really, the whole Valerie Plame thing was largely ignored and went largely unpunished.

Posted

Is the concept shocking? Absolutely not. But that doesn't mean I'm going to put any stock in it until I see proof. That's the way everyone should approach it. Believing everything that 'sounds believable' is no better than just believing the government.

I understand your point but its not like this entire concept is resting on this one story. Its common knowledge that these methods of reporting are industry standard...so all this story does is further display what we already know. The proof is everywhere. Its all over our newspapers and digital media outlets, its all over the television and radio...every single day. The news is so unbelievably biased towards the establishment world view and the two-party scam - so much so that it should be very recognizable to everyone. I dont understand why you seemingly place our criminal representatives in such high regard, giving them the benefit of the doubt over people who are actually working on your behalf and the well-being of humanity. You do not owe these politicians your allegiance...they are not deserving of it. Stop defending them.