#16 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,186 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

I don't like the uneven playinf field with propaganda. If this leaked under W good Lord what a firestorm.
What baffles me is why the cloak and dagger so much between the WH and the media unless they just simply want their guy to win at any cost. The dirt that is eventually going to come out may start our own revolution here. Yeah I just said revolution.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

The awakening is building momentum :)

#18 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,675 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

If people are willing to believe this with 0 evidence, then how exactly are they different from people who believe the government? There's literally nothing more to this being provided than "This person said so," but I'm not seeing anyone question it at all.

Could it be that you guys aren't as immune to propaganda as you think you are? You just like it from your point of view instead.

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

If people are willing to believe this with 0 evidence, then how exactly are they different from people who believe the government? There's literally nothing more to this being provided than "This person said so," but I'm not seeing anyone question it at all.

Could it be that you guys aren't as immune to propaganda as you think you are? You just like it from your point of view instead.

I believe it because it's already been admitted by the CIA that they produce articles for our news services. The fact that the CIA controls and/or manipulates CNN, isn't exactly a new thing to me; as I've already pointed out in this thread.

#20 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,675 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

What does admitted by the CIA mean? Was it proven by those whistleblowers? Or was it just like this CNN case of someone who worked there making claims?

I don't know whether it's true or not. But I do know that someone claiming something is simply not enough for me.

#21 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

What does admitted by the CIA mean? Was it proven by those whistleblowers? Or was it just like this CNN case of someone who worked there making claims?

I don't know whether it's true or not. But I do know that someone claiming something is simply not enough for me.

I provided a video of the CIA admitting to the congress and the supreme court that they have agents that write articles for national news services. That was the from the 50's. IF they were doing it then, you can bet your ass they were doing it now. I then provided an article in which CIA officials admitted to staffing CNN with a CIA psyop task force....

Do you not read threads before you post in them?

#22 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Operation mockingbird

#23 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Is the concept this thread presents really all that shocking to you? All this story does is point out what we already know. We know the media picks and chooses the stories they air in order to shape the world view of the population in the direction that offers the ruling establishment the most leverage. Its all marketing when you really get down to it. Considering this, its no surprise that the most important stories and issues in the world today are for the most part neglected by the MSM or buried on page 46. Why? Because these stories offer concepts to the public that are threatening to the establishment stronghold. None of this should be a surprise. The CIA has been running media ops since the 50's. It's all propaganda designed to influence the way we look at things. Funny thing is, we have CNBC going rogue two weeks ago with their press on the $43 Trillion Lawsuit story...and the very next day exec Kevin Krim's kids are murdered. Actually its not funny at all...however it is very telling of the nature behind the business.

#24 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,675 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

Is the concept this thread presents really all that shocking to you? All this story does is point out what we already know. We know the media picks and chooses the stories they air in order to shape the world view of the population in the direction that offers the ruling establishment the most leverage. Its all marketing when you really get down to it. Considering this, its no surprise that the most important stories and issues in the world today are for the most part neglected by the MSM or buried on page 46. Why? Because these stories offer concepts to the public that are threatening to the establishment stronghold. None of this should be a surprise. The CIA has been running media ops since the 50's. It's all propaganda designed to influence the way we look at things. Funny thing is, we have CNBC going rogue two weeks ago with their press on the $43 Trillion Lawsuit story...and the very next day exec Kevin Krim's kids are murdered. Actually its not funny at all...however it is very telling of the nature behind the business.

Is the concept shocking? Absolutely not. But that doesn't mean I'm going to put any stock in it until I see proof. That's the way everyone should approach it. Believing everything that 'sounds believable' is no better than just believing the government.

#25 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

I don't like the uneven playinf field with propaganda. If this leaked under W good Lord what a firestorm.
What baffles me is why the cloak and dagger so much between the WH and the media unless they just simply want their guy to win at any cost. The dirt that is eventually going to come out may start our own revolution here. Yeah I just said revolution.

not really, the whole Valerie Plame thing was largely ignored and went largely unpunished.

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Is the concept shocking? Absolutely not. But that doesn't mean I'm going to put any stock in it until I see proof. That's the way everyone should approach it. Believing everything that 'sounds believable' is no better than just believing the government.

I understand your point but its not like this entire concept is resting on this one story. Its common knowledge that these methods of reporting are industry standard...so all this story does is further display what we already know. The proof is everywhere. Its all over our newspapers and digital media outlets, its all over the television and radio...every single day. The news is so unbelievably biased towards the establishment world view and the two-party scam - so much so that it should be very recognizable to everyone. I dont understand why you seemingly place our criminal representatives in such high regard, giving them the benefit of the doubt over people who are actually working on your behalf and the well-being of humanity. You do not owe these politicians your allegiance...they are not deserving of it. Stop defending them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com