#47 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Cosign OP statements 100% dumb to not think.this game ain't a personal battle against Newton & RGIII if we lose Cam's brand takes a hit n RGIII will be looked at as better

I think Cam steps it up I hope so but this will be a shootout

#48 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hopefully he plays to win games!

#49 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

He's our superstar everybody should understand where OP.coming from everybody thinks he's Vince Young 2.0 smh going to that from potentially the MJ /LeBron of the NFL like we heard last year fug that

#50 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

Like Al Davis said just win baby win.

#51 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Even Deangelo recognizes what this game is about

Attached Files

#52 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

Even Deangelo recognizes what this game is about

And this is why, Gentlemen and Ladies, Cam Newton will be out of Carolina in 2 years. You have the players on the team thinking this is a battle between Cam and RGIII...when it is a battle between the Redskins and the Panthers...the Panther's offense vs the Redskins defense...the Redskins offense vs the Panthers defense...

This is the reason Lebron left Cleveland...because he wanted a TEAM around him. Not a team that thinks its him vs the other team. Players are LITERALLY admitting they sit around and watch Newton try to win games by himself.

Its one thing for the media to say such things...completely unacceptable and pathetic for a teammate to do so.

Deangelo should stop worrying about the QB "battle" and focus on how can I get in the endzone this week, how can I pick up my blocking assignments, how can I do my job better...

It is the same mindset that permeates from this board...It ALL about Cam...not the WRs dropping passes...the line not blocking...not the RBs letting their QB lead the team in rushing yards...not the defense that gives up leads time and time again...

But it is about Cam Newton ONLY.

Imagine if on game day Cruz is twittering about "it's Eli vs Peyton." It would not happen, because he has been condition to think its a TEAM game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.