Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about RG3

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And I'm ready for Cam to play lights out tomorrow! I hope we win In a landslide. I hope that our D stifles RG3, and exposes him. I just really want us to go into Washington and impose our will offensively! I'd love to hear ALL of the talking heads HAVE to give Cam his due because he puts on an offensive clinic...

I just can't imagine next weeks news cycle if we lose this game. Not only will be be an abysmal 1-7, but they will eat Cam alive all week if we lose this game. This isn't one that we can honestly afford to lose. If we only get one more win for the rest of the season, I would like for it to be tomorrow..If the football Gods could give us a bounce here and there and reverse our unfortunate luck as of late, it would be a beautiful thing.

I would love nothing more than a Panthers Victory tomorrow, just so I can go back to calling the kid Bob again.

Posted · Report post

so you made thread about him?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jackson113' timestamp='1351989893' post='1977509']
so you made thread about him?
[/quote]

Pretty sure it has more to do with us than him... But if that's how u wanna take it, run with it

Posted · Report post

They always want to say Cam is fake, but RG3 seems more fake than Cam.to me. Cam keeps it real no matter what his emotions are.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigFurryKittyMan' timestamp='1351995728' post='1977679']
They always want to say Cam is fake, but RG3 seems more fake than Cam.to me. Cam keeps it real no matter what his emotions are.
[/quote]

I agree man, I really do. He doesn't always say what he should, but he does keep it real 100% of the time. I hope that never changes either.

Posted · Report post

wow. so surprised by this thread.

Posted · Report post

Funny, non-Panthers fans said the same thing about Cam last season. Let the shiny new rookie wear off. Next season it'll be someone else.

Posted · Report post

I'm sick and tired of stupid threads being posted by attention whores.

Posted · Report post

Oh dear God, please let us win so ESPN wont say something negative about our QB!!!

Posted · Report post

RGIII is just Bizaro Cam created to counteract the awesomeness that is Cam Newton. Think about it...

Posted · Report post

In a way, he's just like Cam last year though...

Rookie QB coming into the league and tearing it apart like a vet. Only real difference is people had higher expectations for a Cam failure, while they were comparing RG3 to Cam before he even took a snap.

Posted · Report post

RG3 is no joke. I think it could go either way. I expect great numbers from both he and Cam, but I think Redskins are favored to win.

Posted · Report post

i'm sick and tired of threads about him in the panthers forum.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I loved watching him keep Baylor in contention with their terrible defense. It also helps that he could be my brother's twin.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1352000667' post='1977820']
[/quote]

And I'm sick and tired of seeing 20+ comments from you in every single thread ever created on this site.

That's more than 15 posts per day over the course of the last 4 years... Kicker? Hasn't even been 4 years yet!

You sit here and regurgitate ESPN analysts' opinions and try to pass it off as your own expertise. Nothing original ever.

You are a joke... Now please counter this post by calling me an idiot, moron, psychological midget, or the next thing that you've read on here. I know you have nothing original.

You are lame, and I just put you on BLAST!!!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rickyisclutch' timestamp='1352001660' post='1977832']
I loved watching him keep Baylor in contention with their terrible defense. It also helps that he could be my brother's twin.
[/quote]
Baylor? Ha Ha. What he wouldnt give right now to have the D he had at Baylor. Thats how bad our D is

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1352001702' post='1977834']
And I'm sick and tired of seeing 20+ comments from you in every single thread ever created on this site.

That's more than 15 posts per day over the course of the last 4 years... Kicker? Hasn't even been 4 years yet!

You sit here and regurgitate ESPN analysts' opinions and try to pass it off as your own expertise. Nothing original ever.

You are a joke... Now please counter this post by calling me an idiot, moron, psychological midget, or the next thing that you've read on here. I know you have nothing original.

[/quote]
Damn bro you just put him on blast lmao.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1352000667' post='1977820']
[/quote]
Bro if you don't like the thread then why bother clicking on it if you knew it was about RG3?

You sir are a lame.lmao

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1352001702' post='1977834']

[/quote]put me on blast?

u is serious.

bwahhahahahaahahahhaahahaahahahahhahhahhaaaaaaaa

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers Nation' timestamp='1352002254' post='1977841']
Bro if you don't like the thread then why bother clicking on it if you knew it was about RG3?

You sir are a lame.lmao
[/quote]
thanks for calling me sir, kid.

just thought it was funny that someone saying that they are sick and tired of hearing about RG3 would bother to put up a thread about him.

too many of you people getting too serious about this stuff.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1352002551' post='1977847']

thanks for calling me sir, kid.

just thought it was funny that someone saying that they are sick and tired of hearing about RG3 would bother to put up a thread about him.

too many of you people getting too serious about this stuff.
[/quote]

Seems to me the only one taking anything serious is you, by making your dumb comment. I don't see how any Panthers FAN could even disagree with what I said

Posted · Report post

People getting "put on blast"

Bro and lmao used in statements?

I blame Jersey Shore.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaNCSU' timestamp='1352002725' post='1977851']
People getting "put on blast"

Bro and lmao used in statements?

I blame Jersey Shore.
[/quote]

GTL tomorrow? Or are you more of a "fist pumps, push ups, chap stick" kind of guy?

Posted · Report post

I do love my Burt's Bees.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This thread got out of hand quickly.