#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Man... ESPN sure does know how to hype somebody up...

This dude is a straight up SCRUB! Made Oregon's defense look like it was Alabama's. absolutely horrible

All that preseason talk about them going undefeated and winning a Heisman? LOL

What a joke!

#2 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

Man... ESPN sure does know how to hype somebody up...

This dude is a straight up SCRUB! Made Oregon's defense look like it was Alabama's. absolutely horrible

All that preseason talk about them going undefeated and winning a Heisman? LOL

What a joke!

You do realize he has 413 yards four touchdowns and two interceptions (really one, because the first was due to Lee being absolutely mugged on a pass interference in the endzone that wasn't called)? Sure sounds like a scrub to me. The only thing that has been scrub is USC's defense. You fail.....

#3 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

You do realize he has 413 yards four touchdowns and two interceptions (really one, because the first was due to Lee being absolutely mugged on a pass interference in the endzone that wasn't called)? Sure sounds like a scrub to me. The only thing that has been scrub is USC's defense. You fail.....

Yeah he's got 440 passing, but he can't make a play when it counts. Obviously I embellished a little bit on the Alabama D reference.

I still don't think he's all that good of a QB. He's a joke dude... Unless you're a USC fan

#4 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Yeah he's got 440 passing, but he can't make a play when it counts. Obviously I embellished a little bit on the Alabama D reference.

I still don't think he's all that good of a QB

Embellished?? Is that what they call that....he's absolutely shredded Oregon's defense all night, he needed three stops from his defense and they couldn't give it to him in four quarters of play. Barkley is far from a scrub or a joke dude.....

#5 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Embellished?? Is that what they call that....he's absolutely shredded Oregon's defense all night, he needed three stops from his defense and they couldn't give it to him in four quarters of play. Barkley is far from a scrub or a joke dude.....

You're a USC fan... So you're not being objective. Gaudy stats against a sub par defense (known nationally)

Yes y'all's defense has played like Crap all night... But I've honestly spent most of my time watching Bama LSU... Y'all definitely got screwed on that onside attempt though

#6 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Yea. Throwing for 484 yards and 5 TDs while putting up 51 points makes him a scrub for sure. Good call.

#7 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Yea. Throwing for 484 yards and 5 TDs while putting up 51 points makes him a scrub for sure. Good call.

Are u really counting garbage time stats? Lol

Whatever. I'm out, please proceed to tell me that he's a Heisman candidate, and I will continue to laugh in your fave

#8 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

You're a USC fan... So you're not being objective. Gaudy stats against a sub par defense (known nationally)

Yes y'all's defense has played like Crap all night... But I've honestly spent most of my time watching Bama LSU... Y'all definitely got screwed on that onside attempt though

I'm not being objective saying a Barkley led offense that scored 51 points was let down by their defense? Or was it when I said that close to 500 yards passing and five touchdowns with really one interception that was his fault is better than "scrub" level? I find it funny that you say their defense is subpar, right after you said Barkley's gaudy "scrub" play was making them look like Bama.....

#9 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Whatever. I'm out, please proceed to tell me that he's a Heisman candidate, and I will continue to laugh in your fave

His Heisman candidacy was over after the second loss, and I never mentioned him as a candidate since last week. I'll also admit that he's not the best player on the team (that would go to Marqise Lee). But to call Barkley a scrub is beyond asinine.....

#10 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Ok. Take away his last TD.

4 TDs and 400+ yards against a defense that held Arizona to 0 points. That's not a scrub. You act like he's either a Heisman winner or a bad quarterback. Do you even watch college football?

#11 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

USC's defense just allowed Barner to burn y'all for 321 yds and 5 TD's... Does that mean he should also be a Heisman Candidate? Or does it mean your defense is crap?

Just be honest... He has not lived up to the hype, nor has his team.

I'm a Canes fan for crying out loud... Lets just be honest. Why does everyone here have to result in poo talking?? Just be real

#12 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

USC's defense just allowed Barner to burn y'all for 321 yds and 5 TD's... Does that mean he should also be a Heisman Candidate? Or does it mean your defense is crap?

I'm a Canes fan for crying out loud... Lets just be honest. Why does everyone here have to result in poo talking?? Just be real

Hahaha. Are you serious? You started this thread, you moron.

He hasn't lived up to the Heisman prediction. He has had his struggles. His O-line leaves him out to dry and his defense forces him to score on every drive. That does not make him a scrub.

By your logic, Cam Newton is a scrub because he does not win. Obviously this isn't a team sport.

#13 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

Barner should have been a Heisman candidate awhile ago, and everyone who follows college football knows that....

#14 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hahaha. Are you serious? You started this thread, you moron.

He hasn't lived up to the Heisman prediction. He has had his struggles. His O-line leaves him out to dry and his defense forces him to score on every drive. That does not make him a scrub.

By your logic, Cam Newton is a scrub because he does not win. Obviously this isn't a team sport.

So as a Gators fan, you're saying that you believe that he will be successful moving forward? Btw, I know it's a team sport, and I've seen off and on what he's challenged with. I feel kind of bad for the dude on the real. I just hate how ESPN tries to crown people and they never pan out. I don't think he will be successful at the next level... But I mean honestly we have no idea. It's a stupid argument honestly. IMO I think he's a joke, and every time I've watched him play he chokes up and misses an open WR in big time moments in a game. Either that or he gets happy feet and panics. Care to disagree on that point?

#15 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Barner should have been a Heisman candidate awhile ago, and everyone who follows college football knows that....

He won't have any problem getting catapulted into the conversation after a performance like that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.