#31 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Again, his offensive line play has been complete poo since halfway through the Syracuse game and Holmes went down. A guy can only take so many hits before he gets happy feet and tries to preserve his NFL career....

Again for the 50th fuggin time... I recognize that their o line sucks! Now for the 50th time explain to me why he chokes up when he's needed the most. And not just tonight either!

#32 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Not disagreeing with you on that at all...

What I'm saying is this: big time players make big time plays in big time games... Barkley doesn't fit that bill, ZM proved it tonight

So is LSU's defense failing ZM then?

#33 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Again for the 50th fuggin time... I recognize that their o line sucks! Now for the 50th time explain to me why he chokes up when he's needed the most. And not just tonight either!

Oh that's right, I forgot it was only the QB who was held accountable....

#34 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

So is LSU's defense failing ZM then?

What are u talking about? Are u even watching the game?

As Bama scores

#35 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

Oh that's right, I forgot it was only the QB who was held accountable....

Are u seriously acting this dumb about this?

#36 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

What are u talking about? Are u even watching the game?

USC scored 51 points and their defense couldn't get the stops necessary and it's somehow Barkley's fault. Was wondering if I could put LSU's incoming loss on Zach??

#37 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

USC scored 51 points and their defense couldn't get the stops necessary and it's somehow Barkley's fault. Was wondering if I could put LSU's incoming loss on Zach??

Where in the FUG did I blame Barkley for the loss... Ill wait

#38 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Are u seriously acting this dumb about this?

No, I'm failing to see the point of your thread when Barkley is about the farthest thing from the problem at USC. You want to rip the defensive coaches fine, the defense....o.k. the offensive line....great. But for you to use this game as evidence that Barkley is a scrub when he SHREDDED that secondary tonight is beyond a joke....

#39 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Where in the FUG did I blame Barkley for the loss... Ill wait

Oh I'm sorry, I thought your ranting about how Barkley sucked tonight and made Oregon look like Alabama's defense was you saying Barkley cost his team the game. Excuse me for misunderstanding your bad post....

#40 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

No, I'm failing to see the point of your thread when Barkley is about the farthest thing from the problem at USC. You want to rip the defensive coaches fine, the defense....o.k. the offensive line....great. But for you to use this game as evidence that Barkley is a scrub when he SHREDDED that secondary tonight is beyond a joke....

This thread wasn't to knock USC you fuggin homer... It's about Matt Barkley not being clutch. He sucks, and now that u want to bring USC as a whole into it... They suck too. Look at their record

#41 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

This thread wasn't to knock USC you fuggin homer... It's about Matt Barkley not being clutch. He sucks, and now that u want to bring USC as a whole into it... They suck too. Look at their record

It's a fail thread though because he doesn't suck. He led his team to 51 points tonight and they still lost. That has NOTHING to do with Barkley at all....

#42 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,541 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Mettenberger throwing 4 yard passes with 50 seconds left...CLUTCH

#43 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Barkley is a pretty good player but I feel horrible for the teams who need a QB in the NFL draft this year.

When Geno Smith and Barkley are your top rated prospects you are screwed.

#44 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Barkley is a pretty good player but I feel horrible for the teams who need a QB in the NFL draft this year.

When Geno Smith and Barkley are your top rated prospects you are screwed.

When he gets a decent pocket Barkley is lethal. Whether that translates to the NFL remains to be seen, but he's definitely not as bad as some here like to make him out to be. The problem is people are looking at his play in a vacuum. There are factors out of his control impacting his performance. He didn't go from being one of the top three qbs in the nation last year to some bum now....

#45 kdrh5

kdrh5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

Looks like a pretty good NFL qb to me. Doesn't have perfect measurables, but that's being nitpicky, honestly. Probably a top five pick most years and could go number one overall if Kansas City has the pick. Seems to have great football instincts and is a lot better than the recent USC qbs I've seen--Sanchez, Cassel, and Leinart. Just my humble opinion, of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com