Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who steps up at #2/3 WR?

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

With LaFell doubtful, it's reasonable for Murphy to move to #2, but who goes to #3? Is tomorrow the last chance for AE to keep a spot on the 53, or does Kealoha get the nod? Perhaps we just go with 2 TE's all day or throw more to Tolbert and the backs.

What are your expectations?

Posted · Report post

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

Panthers WR rotation as of now: Steve Smith and/or Louis Murphy and Kealoha Pilares with Armanti Edwards the No. 4 WR.

Posted · Report post

calling keenan allen

Posted · Report post

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

Panthers WR rotation as of now: Steve Smith and/or Louis Murphy and Kealoha Pilares with Armanti Edwards the No. 4 WR.

Thanks, I missed that tweet. It will be interesting to see how much we use a 3rd guy. I have a lot of faith in Pilares if he's given a chance, but Chud may go the safe route and not use him much.

Posted · Report post

This could be a break out game for Pilares. He has looked good as a receiver every opportunity he has gotten. Should already be starting over Murphy

Posted · Report post

Murphy needs to step it up. Greg Olsen may have a monster game though.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

god they all suck, we need to face facts.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We're playing the Skins defense. Put Kealoha in there just because he's the most likable or our receivers. Any of the 3 could have a breakout game against this defense.

Posted · Report post

We're playing the Skins defense. Put Kealoha in there just because he's the most likable or our receivers. Any of the 3 could have a breakout game against this defense.

^ its fans like this that get dissapointed the most come 1:30pm sundays

Posted · Report post

Could be a career game for AE if he can make it to the field.

And by career game, I mean 2 receptions.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Man we need to get the ball in Pilares' hands more often. He is great in space and I believe is a threat to go the distance with a good block. The kid has a history as a running back and it shows when he catches the ball on the short/intermediate route and accelerates. I really think we haven't been utilizing him the right way...he needs to be in a Percy Harvin type roll and do things out of the backfield as well as the passing game. I feel like every time he had a catch in pre-season he made a few miss always moved the chains.

Posted · Report post

Murphy needs to step it up. Greg Olsen may have a monster game though.

THIS!

I read this in my fantasy lineup for this week about Olsen...

Greg Olsen, TE, Carolina Panthers: Olsen has had some nice games for the Panthers this year, and I like this matchup. The Redskins have allowed the second-most fantasy points to tight ends this season. Olsen has just 10 targets in his last two games, but look for the number to increase this week.

I was thinking they should get the TE's involved more now anyway... but, baby steps I guess.

Here's hope'n.

We'll need the receiver help for sure.