Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In which way will we choke the game away today?

How will the Panthers choke today?   38 votes

1. 1. In which way will the Carolina Panthers choke in todays game?

• Cam Newton interception/fumble
    • Rivera sitting on a 7 point or less lead
    • Rivera passing on a game winning 50 yard field goal and opting for a hail-mary
    • Rivera accidentally ices his own kicker causing Medlock to choke
    • Rivera mismanaging the time out situation (again)
    • Nakamura gives up the game winning TD reception
    • Armanti Edwards drops an open game winning TD causing the huddle to crash for months
    • Other (please list)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Which way?

Posted

call me crazy/naive, but i don't think we choke this one away.

doesn't mean we won't try to.

knowing smitty hasn't body slammed anyone in a couple weeks and his and hall's past, i'd say that it has something to do with smith and hall getting into it at the absolute wrong time.

Posted

I can see that happening. Late game us getting screwed by some personal foul by smitty/hall.

I don't know if my heart can take another last second choke job.

I blame Ron Rivera on the likely hole im gonna punch through the wall if we choke again.

Posted

I think we will win, but if we were to choke it would be because of the second option.

I'm at the stage now that if we go into the fourth with a lead of less than 7, I assume we are going to lose.

Posted

I am going to think out of the box here. We are up by 14 with 12 minutes left, but the Redskins score three td's to take a 7 point lead with two minutes left. Cam takes us on a game tying drive but we botch the extra point.

Posted

I'm thinking it's been a while since Deangelo has given us a costly fumble late in the game.

Posted

Time management....no time outs good field position and we need more than a field goal

Posted

it will be a RG3 99 yard run with less than a min left on the clock

Posted

Lets hope we dont choke this one away!

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

2 people like this

Posted

I swear, just when I think this board and certain posters have hit rock bottom....another thread like this shows up.

You guys are an embarrassment. This board makes the Cowboys, Saibts, and Falcons boards look like a think tank.

3 people like this

Posted

We suck with the lead and suck coming from behind, and suck at game planning, and suck at making changes @ half time, no talent in the 2ndary, RG is going too have a 400 yard day. lol

really don't see a win here today, would be nice though. this team forgot what a win feels like, SO painful being a panther fan,

There's a few good picks above, but im going with the OTHER, that we're not even in it, (like the Giants game)

Posted

I swear, just when I think this board and certain posters have hit rock bottom....another thread like this shows up.

You guys are an embarrassment. This board makes the Cowboys, Saibts, and Falcons boards look like a think tank.

tend to agree.

having low or no expectations makes life easier for some people to deal with.