Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TANTRIC-NINJA

Curse: El Madden

19 posts in this topic

lololololololool

Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?

the curse is very much broken with the season he's having

the curse is very much broken with the season he's having

curse?

Calvin Johnson is on the cover and he is having a great year. Another of the players that have beaten it is Drew Brees and Larry Fitzgerald!

All going to die a horrible death...

1 person likes this

Calvin Johnson is on the cover and he is having a great year. Another of the players that have beaten it is Drew Brees and Larry Fitzgerald!

The curse just took a little longer on Fitz.

Check the current QBs slinging him the rock.

The curse will always get you maybe not now but soon....

Johnson is cursed btw he lives in Detroit...I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

1 person likes this

They asked that before and while he was on the cover, too.

• Topics

• So you choose to look at people based on race instead of them as an individual person. When you put it that way, you'll never be satisfied. Grouping people into race categories that have nothing to do with a person's character, personality, or any of the sort will always show a variation in data across all groups under that category. It's virtually impossible to make race groups all the same due to the fact it has nothing to do with any one of those people's characteristics, which are random and probability showing it's impossible for everything to be equal.  
    • Is it Cam simply refusing to go underneath or is it a number of contributing factors? We are a running/downfield passing team. The problem was, we couldn't get the run game going due to the OL, and our play calling/design didn't help matters at times to compensate for that deficiency either. Nobody complained about this in 2015 when we nearly went undefeated. So what was the difference between seasons? It couldn't have had anything to do with our depleted OL could it? Overall we shot ourselves in the foot too many times in 2016 in various ways. But the reality is the OL was at the center of our woes.
    • What you’re saying doesn’t make sense.  The society we have now, was structured based completely on race.  That number I mentioned concerning the black prison population, there is no way in the universe you can get that number without being directly targeted.  Even during South Africa Apartheid, their prison numbers in the black population wasn’t as bad, nowhere near close.  This is our country. The only way to truly make things right, is to acknowledge the problem and addressed it specifically.  The reason why we see protests like the one Kaepernick did, is because that problem hasn’t been addressed.  Of course I have my answer on how to address it, but I’m sure most would completely disagree with it, even though the statistics would show it is much deserved.