Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mage

ARMANTI EDWARDS AINT A BUST DOGS

77 posts in this topic

And I am sure you're one of those players (cough playstation) who can make plays out there on a more consistent basis too! Haters will hate.

Doesn't hurt to be wide open. ;)

All he did was run the route that was called for him

WTF else do you want him to do?

I'm proud of AE. TBH, as I said in the preseason, he looks so much more natural at WR than he did in the past. He was running great routes and seemed to be catching the ball much more naturally in the preseason, and in the last game of the PS he actually looked like a #3 candidate.

I don't know what he does throughout each week, but he has improved and offers a great deal of versatility at the least. I honestly am starting to question whether Pilares is legitimately better than him as an overall player... THEN, I think of all the awesome punt coverage plays Pilares has made. It's a tough call because I loved Armanti form the underdog aspect and feel he has great open-field ability and short-area quickness, but I've also been a Pilares guy from day one.

Alright fellas help me out here....what is a "Bust dog"?

1 person likes this

With that supposed great speed Bustmanti has, he shouldn't have got caught. If not for Smitty's block he would have got tackled at least 30 yards sooner.

Keary Colbert 2.0.

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their azz! :startle:

Ten players in the NFL this year from Appalachian State.

Not bad.

Of course besides having the number 1 draft pick in the second round,

three players drafted the year before, more than all of CUSA in one of their glory years,

yet ignorant UNCC fans want to make less than smart a$$ remarks. Priceless.

7/8/2010: Signed a four-year, $2.504 million contract. The deal included a $713,840 signing bonus.

2012: $540,000

2013: $575,000

2014: Free Agent

2 career receptions...

... do the math... $1.252M per catch