Passing
3 for 2 for 11 yards

Rushing
2 for 12 yards

Punt return (He was drafted for)
34 for 176 (5.2 yard avg)

Kick Return
4 for 56 (14 yard avg)

Now we can sit here and fight over things like hes not been given enough chances in 3 seasons or hes a project converting from QB to WR and so on.

The facts remain. He has issues with running routes (Although offseason help from Moose has made him better) hes at the bottom of the WR depth chart and will only see playing time like this past Sunday when Lafell was out. Unles he shows the coaches he ready and gets more playing time and takes advantage of it, he will be released this offseason.

Bu the facts remain, his stat sheet for 3 season is that of a 3rd round draft bust! Joe adams is a 4th round pick and in 3 games has more punt return and kick return yards, a higher return average than AE. They also however, have the same amount of fumbles.

#72 EasternJ

EasternJ

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

Congratulations on proving my point. Football is a what have you done for me lately sport and this week, AE and others did well to help the team win. If you want to use this as an opportunity to point out his or other folks on the team's shortcomings (in the past)--- knock yourself out. Based on the fact that you spent some time compiling these numbers, putting this player down seems pretty important to you. I'll leave you to wallow in your silliness.

#73 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

He's still got a season and a half to tie Dwayne Jarrett's TD total from his career as a Panther.

#74 InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationJawJuh
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

So 1 play makes this guy "not a bust"? Come on people. There's no reason that poo shouldn't have went for 6. Emmet Smith with the Cardnials would've ran that in. But I digress. If he would have dropped that 1 pass, would he all of a sudden be a bust again? I see it takes little to please some fans.

#75 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

It was an awesome wheel route that Chud drew up. Protection held up.. So Cam could watch it develop and threw a beautiful strike.

#76 panfan32

panfan32

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

Until he proves other wise hes a bust. And this comes from an AP fan who wnet ot the games. whoes wife ASU grad.

Now with Pilares on IR and gettis off of the PUP list, Maybe just maybe AE will get some more playing time. If he does, he needs to make it count.

#77 panfan32

panfan32

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

EasternJ what are you related to the man.... I have never seen someone so determined to prove that a player is not a bust. Dude we gave up a 2nd rd pick for him. Has he even come close to earning that status?

#78 EasternJ

EasternJ

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

Whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users