Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey RG3

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I lol'd, someone ban this turd burglar already.

Posted

serioulsy? who wants to jump on a bandwaggon of a team who hasnt won in the playoffs under the smith era. you panther fans are dumb, i bet i could have came here two years ago and NONE of you woulda been here.. its funny though keep talkin, bump those chests of yours.. ya'll are 2-6! fug YA!

I find it funny you are on a Panther board talking smack.....and Carolina has 2 playoff wins since Atlanta's last one. So big picture, your team has been as irrelevant as it gets.

Posted

I find it funny you are on a Panther board talking smack.....and Carolina has 2 playoff wins since Atlanta's last one. So big picture, your team has been as irrelevant as it gets.

thats fine.. enjoy your top 10 draft pick.. maybe you can use it on another running back. let me know when you guys find that mythical winning season with cam newton under center COME BACK KING he is..

Posted

I lol'd, someone ban this turd burglar already.

DOOO IT COME ON DO IT!

Posted

im drunk in the poop stall at fedex come save meeeee goin to golden coral gotta sober up. .... # 10-6 hete we come

Posted

thats fine.. enjoy your top 10 draft pick.. maybe you can use it on another running back. let me know when you guys find that mythical winning season with cam newton under center COME BACK KING he is..

That's fine, enjoy getting humiliated first round of the playoffs.....and having the same amount of postseason wins as Carolina and a worse pick.

Every Atlanta fan knows deep down.....big picture, what Cam is capable of poos all over Ryan's wildest dreams. He is like a really crappy version of Peyton. A somewhat decent regular season QB is where he peaks out as.....what is Matt Ryan's biggest win of his life? A pee wee game when he was 7?

Posted

That's fine, enjoy getting humiliated first round of the playoffs.....and having the same amount of postseason wins as Carolina and a worse pick.

Every Atlanta fan knows deep down.....big picture, what Cam is capable of poos all over Ryan's wildest dreams. He is like a really crappy version of Peyton. A somewhat decent regular season QB is where he peaks out as.....what is Matt Ryan's biggest win of his life? A pee wee game when he was 7?

thats funny cuz cam is like a larger verson of Vick.. all talent and 0 brains. have fun with that.. i'll enjoy watching him cry in his interviews and throw your team under the bus some more. if cam is so capable of pooing on us is that why he is 0-3 vs the falcons? just wondering.. let me know when you get done crunching the numbers

Posted

RGIII, hahahahahahaha.

Ur GF ugly too lmfao

Posted

Hey RGIII... how's it feel to get bounced by TD? Next time, you should flap your wings when you go airborne like that!!!

Posted

ROFL i'm a falcons fan were 7-0 so...

hows that butt hurt working for you?

When the Falcons beat the Bears or the Giants or the 49ers or the Packers, then come here and talk.

I'll remind you but for one play, your team almost lost to a 2-6 team.

No way will your team beat a complete team in the playoffs.

Posted

serioulsy? who wants to jump on a bandwaggon of a team who hasnt won in the playoffs under the smith era. you panther fans are dumb, i bet i could have came here two years ago and NONE of you woulda been here.. its funny though keep talkin, bump those chests of yours.. ya'll are 2-6! fug YA!

Your team is getting worked you chode where you at now?

Posted

I guarantee you that Falcon "fan" is grits.