Photo
- - - - -

RG3 could murder a small child and the media would make excuses for him.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• LocationBrooklyn, NY
SUPPORTER

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

I like both RGIII and Cam a lot.

Glad my guy won today but I expect both to have great careers and to have some great games against one another in the future.

#22 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'm a big RG3 fan...I have a feeling he will get hurt bad though...He won't take that kinda beating for more than 2 years max. And he better be prepared for the sh1tstorm once the media turns on him

To respond to the title of the thread, Cam could rescue a small child from a fire and would be accused of attempted murder....that gentlemen is what we call spin

#23 LelouchBritannia

LelouchBritannia

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Bayless's entire purpose is to drum up controversy to gain more viewers, and he does a fabulous job at it. Best in the business.

#24 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

RGIII will have a sophomore slump next year in that college offense also. Probably far worst than Cam this year. RGIII is the most overrated QB this year.

#25 Originalman

Originalman

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

You're right...They did turn on McNabb ever so subtly to help push him into early retirement.

I love those "code words" that are used and quite frequently on Cam and I'm sure will eventually on RG III. But I've always said, if they didn't know there was a built-in audience who enjoy those code words, they wouldn't be pushing them.

Well said football....if fans or fools as I would call them didn't enjoy the code words and have these views of certain QBs that poo wouldn't work from the media. But the media has a built in fan base with these stereotypes so they go for it every time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users