Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Predict Peter King's MMQB tomorrow

32 posts in this topic

@RealSkipBayless Cam just has more weapons than RG3 whose recs couldn't catch a cab. RG3 played better but Cam made 1 big wide-open throw & 1 tainted TD.

Skip can eat a dick.

you know he'll be talking about bowel movements, coffee, the marathons he's training for (still a fatass), his texts back and forth with ______ enter flavor of the week player here, and then he'll list his "fine 15" which is the same favs who exchance pleasantries with his baked bean toothed ass

Maybe King will mention Cam Newton leading the Panthers to their first win IN Washington in franchise history, a feat no other Panther QB had accomplished. Or maybe not.

"Cameron Newton won? I ate a croissant from the continental breakfast at the Days Inn this morning. Forgot my bowels don't handle bread well."

Ahh...gluten intolerant.

1 person likes this

You guys are giving him too much credit, you won't see a single word about Carolina in MMQB this week.

What Skip said on twitter yesterday:

Skip Bayless@RealSkipBayless

Cam just has more weapons than RG3 whose recs couldn't catch a cab. RG3 played better but Cam made 1 big wide-open throw & 1 tainted TD.

This is pure BS and he knows it. Cam was without question the better QB yesterday. Aren't QBs supposed to make the "wide open throw"???

You guys are giving him too much credit, you won't see a single word about Carolina in MMQB this week.

This wouldn't surprise me, either. We may only read about Carolina when King mentions RG3.

From Jabba himself..

"I think, for all the times Cam Newton has been bashed this year, he deserves more than a little praise for engineering Carolina's 21-13 win at Washington. "

He then goes on to give Cam little praise in 1 sentence...

Peter King is sitting in a dark room somewhere, sweating profusely, gnashing his teeth, and cutting himself.

Dang, sounds like someone needs an exorcism from them "hater demons".

1 person likes this

Fact is, Griffin rarely throws outside of the hash marks. Rarely ever completes a pass outside, that's big-boy territory. Where a mistake can lead to 6 the other way. He has more confidence in his legs on the outside than his arm.