Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comparing Newton and Griffin....

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Stat line for each:

Newton: 13/23, 201 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 8 Rushes, 37 yards, 1 TD, 100.1 QBR

RG3: 23/39, 215 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT, 11 Rushes, 53 yards, 0 TD, 74.2 QBR

These are going to be some fun match-ups to watch over the next few years.

Posted · Report post

LOL @ 40% of Cams passing yards went to a Mr. AE!

Posted · Report post

When they get a better team around RG3 hes gonna be a problem, same goes for cam...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cam's attempts under 25 is gonna equal a lot of wins.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

@TaylorZRadio

I noticed Cam giving RG3 his number at midfield, telling him he'd be glad to help him with anything. RG3 gave him props in the presser too.

CAMS SELFISH!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think Cam is clearly more built for the long run after seeing some of the hits RG3 took today and has taken already this year. Yikes, he reminds me a lot of michael vick. He's going to have issues later in his career with injuries/concussions. RG3 took more hard hits today than I've seen Cam take since he's been at the panthers. Cam is so friggin big and IMO has much better throwing mechanics. Cam just need a competent offensive coordinator.

Posted · Report post

I think Cam is clearly more built for the long run after seeing some of the hits RG3 took today and has taken already this year. Yikes, he reminds me a lot of michael vick. He's going to have issues later in his career with injuries/concussions. RG3 took more hard hits today than I've seen Cam take since he's been at the panthers. Cam is so friggin big and IMO has much better throwing mechanics. Cam just need a competent offensive coordinator.

Cam got spun around like a windmill diving into the end zone a couple of times last year

Posted · Report post

Comparing them is kind of stupid. They don't play against each other, they don't run the same offense, etc, etc.

However, I'm glad we have Cam. Once Chud figures some things out, Cam gets his swag back and gets back to fundamentals we'll have the best QB in the game.

Posted · Report post

@TaylorZRadio

I noticed Cam giving RG3 his number at midfield, telling him he'd be glad to help him with anything. RG3 gave him props in the presser too.

CAMS SELFISH!!

Maybe he should have said "Get the fug off my field."

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

RG3 reminds me of a young Drew Brees but more mobile.

Posted · Report post

Cam is prettier.RG3 needs to pick up some acne medicine. Seriously they are different just both athletic.

Posted · Report post

RG3 reminds me of a young Drew Brees but more mobile.

He's a Beast, but has looked more than human in two consecutive weeks. I'm calling him Bob again