Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Tater Tots

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Congrats on your win.

You should take the significant other Tater Tot and any little Tater Tots out for dinner to celebrate. But geez, take em to a nice restaurant for a change and not the ususal drive through hamburger joint.

Posted

Sorry our franchise QB had to put your rookie QB in his place. His consolation bottle of ProActive is in the mail.

Posted

Sorry our franchise QB had to put your rookie QB in his place. His consolation bottle of ProActive is in the mail.

I think you have the wrong team. That's okay, you're new here.

Our rookie QB is Josh Freeman and your QB did not put Freeman in his place today.

Just for fun, Freeman had 247 yrds today against your franchise QB at 201 yrds.

Posted

I think you have the wrong team. That's okay, you're new here.

Our rookie QB is Josh Freeman and your QB did not put Freeman in his place today.

Just for fun, Freeman had 247 yrds today against your franchise QB at 201 yrds.

Sorry for the 2 ass kickings Delhomme handed rookie Freeman in '09. Also, condolences on the thrashing he suffered at the hands of a rookie Cam last season.

Posted

Sorry for the 2 ass kickings Delhomme handed rookie Freeman in '09. Also, condolences on the thrashing he suffered at the hands of a rookie Cam last season.

win some, lose some.

Do you remember 2008. 12 - 4 Panthers, NFCS Champions. Then came the Cardinals and Delhomme's Panthers at BOA for the NFC Championship. Ouch, 33 - 13 for the Cardinals.

Posted

smh. Don't feed the troll

Posted

What?! No Adderall?

Posted

deez nutts

1 person likes this

Posted

tater tots?

1 person likes this

Posted

tater tots?

you'll have to excuse him. He's a weak ass Tampa Bay fan. They are legendarily bad at smack talk.

Posted

tater tots?

Hi Philly,

Nothing more than general nonsense. Point is, I was congradulating you guys on your win.

Posted

Hi Philly,

Nothing more than general nonsense. Point is, I was congradulating you guys on your win.

Well done sir, stay classy Graduate.