Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug Martin

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I sure am glad we're becoming better at Run D

because this guy is gonna be a real thron in our sides for yeas to come.

Posted

he's aight

Posted

lame

Posted

I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen to Martin that happened to Cadillac.

Tampa drafts Cadillac, has a fantastic rookie year but runs a poo ton, ran too much his rookie year and doesn't play in the NFL much longer after that.

I'm not hoping this happens, but you can't just run a rookie RB into the ground like that without negative results.

Posted

Pretty damn good for a rookie. Tampa Bay are for real and I see them making a hard push for the Playoffs. And we're not going to be them in a couple weeks from now.

But this isn't a Bucs forum.

Posted

Already created a tread about him where it belongs... In The NFL forum

Posted

I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen to Martin that happened to Cadillac.

Tampa drafts Cadillac, has a fantastic rookie year but runs a poo ton, ran too much his rookie year and doesn't play in the NFL much longer after that.

I'm not hoping this happens, but you can't just run a rookie RB into the ground like that without negative results.

Lol not gonna happen. I think you're just trying to make yourself feel good about something so you won't be mad

Posted

Already created a tread about him where it belongs... In The NFL forum

Which one has more posts?

Posted

Right, cuz Williams' knee expolding didn't have anything to do with him tailing off.

Posted

Which one has more posts?

Which ones in the right spot

Posted

Which ones in the right spot

Yours but maybe you're just mad ;)

Posted

Mad about what? Mine actually has stats to back up an opinion. Who cares? Panthers won today. Not even a turd like u can ruin that