Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glad to see Thomas Davis

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Glad to see Thomas Davis came back in, my hurt dropped when he was grabbing his knee.

Posted · Report post

Nah he just had a pointer, he is good....don't worry....

Posted · Report post

Love that guy. My favorite Panther by far.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

My heart dropped into my stomach when it happened, I was like "Oh God noooooooo!"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperJTheGreat' timestamp='1352075506' post='1980880']
Glad to see Thomas Davis came back in, my hurt dropped when he was grabbing his knee.
[/quote]

Same here.

I was in the camp that thought it was stupid to re-sign him. I am so happy that he proved me wrong and beat the odds.

Posted · Report post

I was tending bar and watching the game. When I saw him flip over after taking a shot to the knee and not get up, I had to walk back into the kitchen because I literally thought I was going to cry.

Posted · Report post

I'm really proud of TD and happy for him. Perseverance at its finest. And dude isn't just out there, he is killing it and making his impact felt constantly. I love watching him out there again, running guys down from the backside of plays and blowing people up.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1352078778' post='1981059']
I was tending bar and watching the game. When I saw him flip over after taking a shot to the knee and not get up, I had to walk back into the kitchen because I literally thought I was going to cry.
[/quote]

I lost it too with the mouth wide open for a full 60 seconds look. Didn't utter a sound just sat there in disbelief. I am so thankful it appears all is well.