30 replies to this topic

#1 Davis83

Davis83

Rebelling since 1753

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Still lots of room for improvement - especially in the consistency department.

The D played very well today - the front 4 are becoming a good unit that gets after the QB and the LBers are flying to the ball.

now I'm as happy as everyone else, but the O still has some work to do and the punter needs to be "evaluated" severely.

The running game still lacks consistency - playcalling?, formations? and blocking?

The short passing game still needs work and we still do not have a legitimate #2 WR threat - or maybe the playcalling just does not "see" a #2 on the field?

Coaching a bit better today - the TO's got used at the right times, but I still question some coaching calls on 3rd short, late in the 4th and field position decisions.

so. yes a win - but nothing to tap dance about. Lots of improvement

#2 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts
  • LocationPineville NC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Agree with the punter thingy but if we played every game like we did today, our record would be a whole lot better....sigh.....

#3 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,763 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

I agree with OP, always room for improvement. Though it will hurt our draft position, I'm hoping for more wins. I'm sick of watching them lose just for a stinking draft pick.

#4 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

I'm happy about the win to, but man, this offense just frustrates me. For one, we have two great backs, but no one is blocking well enough for them to truly do anything. Not only that, but everytime we had a good run, we immediately pass again out of the shotgun. We have the kind of talent that can win the rest of our games this season, but man do I want to see a new staff next year.

#5 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Still lots of room for improvement - especially in the consistency department.

The D played very well today - the front 4 are becoming a good unit that gets after the QB and the LBers are flying to the ball.

now I'm as happy as everyone else, but the O still has some work to do and the punter needs to be "evaluated" severely.

The running game still lacks consistency - playcalling?, formations? and blocking?

Shut the fug up you fugging loser. What they didn't give you your drama by losing this week? You are pathetic trash

The short passing game still needs work and we still do not have a legitimate #2 WR threat - or maybe the playcalling just does not "see" a #2 on the field?

Coaching a bit better today - the TO's got used at the right times, but I still question some coaching calls on 3rd short, late in the 4th and field position decisions.

so. yes a win - but nothing to tap dance about. Lots of improvement

#6 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

OP is a loser! He wanted his weekly drama for attention but we won so he has to search for negative energy. What a piece of sh$t!!!!

#7 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Please find another team you fugging waste of life

#8 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Our Oline has been pretty craptacular on running plays :unsure:

#9 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Can someone explain how I got banned for saying I wanna enjoy our win rather than deal with idiots and this guy hasn't?

#10 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

Yea, I was happy to see Rivera not hoarding the TOs like they were gold this time. Better coached game overall.

#11 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Can someone explain how I got banned for saying I wanna enjoy our win rather than deal with idiots and this guy hasn't?

Give it time, I'm sure it's coming.

plus your sig isn't going to be winning you any points...

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,097 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

lafell was out, which didn't exactly help our #2 wide receiver situation, especially considering he's ...well... our #2 wide receiver.

#13 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

To soon. You could've waited another day or two before you tried to knock us off our high horse.

#14 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

Dwill and JStew set the record (2 backs with 1100 yds in a season) with a lead blocker. I think they had 399 yds against Tampa in a Mon night game (2008). Want to see Chud put Tolbert in the backfield with them. Please. Someone send him this post.

#15 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,969 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Dwill and JStew set the record (2 backs with 1100 yds in a season) with a lead blocker. I think they had 399 yds against Tampa in a Mon night game (2008). Want to see Chud put Tolbert in the backfield with them. Please. Someone send him this post.

Tolbert is not a lead blocking FB like Hoover.....

Tolbert is more RB than FB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com