Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Panthers have the best DE duo?

65 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if he means 4-3 DE duos?

Hell I don't care either way. If not they're only half a sack ahead and JJ has the majority of those.

Pass rush is pass rush....

We needed to be worried about the Den boys......Von Miller and Elvis have 15

I fully agree with you I'm just talking about clearing up the "leads the nfl" comment.

Better in stats sure but not talents.

But very good so far. Let's hope they can play like this on a consistent level.

I wonder if firstroundpick is pleased or pissed.

Meh...who cares. LOL!

We're going to have, like, 5 roughing the passer penalties next week. The Refs baby Peyton and his neck.

DT depth still needs to be addressed. If not in the draft a good mid aged vet. Once Dwan goes out pass rush dies and when Ron goes out Fua comes in and we get gashed.

WR upgrade is also needed but I'd rather get the Dline consistent and get a large WR in the second.

DT depth still needs to be addressed. If not in the draft a good mid aged vet. Once Dwan goes out pass rush dies and when Ron goes out Fua comes in and we get gashed.

WR upgrade is also needed but I'd rather get the Dline consistent and get a large WR in the second.

With Nibbles and Bits it's not quite as bad. He played the most snaps for him yet, since his return from suspension, today and played very well.

Why can't we have last years O with this years D?

1 person likes this

Bill Voth@billvoth

Maybe not, but suddenly what many considered a position of weakness looks like a strength. Add in young Frank Alexander and even Thomas Keiser in rotation. We look good there.

Fugging awesome stat. Never imagined that halfway through the season, we'd have the best DE tandem in the league, but would be only 2-6.

I still say we need to draft either DT or OT. Don't forget, Gross is getting up there in years, as well as our starting DTs, and although Bell is doing an outstanding job, not sure if he has the skillset to take over LT when Gross hangs em up.

Possibles for draft day: OT, DT, S in the first two rounds. I don't think we need a WR just yet, save that for next year's draft in the first, once we get things smoothed out about our coaching staff and GM.

1 person likes this

Sorry, but uuuhhh NO! Alexander IS, AND will BE a passrusher. Hardy is closer to being a DT and its pretty absurd to make him a full time DT. if your talking DT ONLY on passing downs both Hardy and Alexander have played the position. A full time move is just rahtarted!

What's wrong with having a passrushing DT? Sounds pretty dope to me. Plus I love his length. He could bat so many balls down that are coming over the middle.