Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So no posts about leadership?

123 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Leaders win. We won. Therefore there is no need to critique him because he isn't showing the lack of leadership/pouting. He did an awesome job today, as we expect him to.

Please leave your racism at the door.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

uh....not sure I can give Cam credit for the D play today. D was on the field a long time today. since the offense did not put this game away....I think credit for the D is someone/something else.

Cam's leadership inspired his teammates. Without it, no way we win today. That TD pass before the half fired the D up for the second half and they actually rallied behind their QB. We should see more of that the rest of the year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Leaders win. We won. Therefore there is no need to critique him because he isn't showing the lack of leadership/pouting. He did an awesome job today, as we expect him to.

Please leave your racism at the door.

So basically when we lose, we need to talk about intangibles, but when we win, no need to mention that with a QB like Cam. Gotcha.

You guys want it both ways.

Posted · Report post

I'm almost sold on KT having a Cam Newton dildo up his sleeve. You mods ban people for stupid threads? How about this sorry mother fuger!

Posted · Report post

LOL?

Cams play inspired the D? Can't tell if serious...

If anything it was the other way around. Also Williams scored enough on his 30 yard run to beat the Redskins until the 4th quarter.

So by your logic Williams inspired the D?

Posted · Report post

I think mods made it clear no personal insults. If you have nothing to say about leadership, maybe you shouldnt post. Why are you getting so upset and mad about this thread anyway?

Posted · Report post

LOL?

Cams play inspired the D? Can't tell if serious...

If anything it was the other way around. Also Williams scored enough on his 30 yard run to beat the Redskins until the 4th quarter.

So by your logic Williams inspired the D?

Yes Cam's play inspired the D. The bloody jersey TD sequence is a turning point for this team.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cam's leadership inspired his teammates. Without it, no way we win today. That TD pass before the half fired the D up for the second half and they actually rallied behind their QB. We should see more of that the rest of the year.

I am not trying to diminish Cam...he played a very good game (100.1 passer rating), but I think you may be giving him too much credit....especially for the D. Like I said, O never put the game away....and TOP put the Panthers D on the field a long time. The D seemed determined to win this game. Your assumption is a big leap.

Posted · Report post

Let me preface this by saying that I, as a Native American, am a minority & not white.

KT you are nothing more than a prejudice race-baiter &/or troll.

Posted · Report post

Completely ignoring the fact that the offense played its first full game as well?.(by not going into retard/turnover mode in the second half)

Posted · Report post

I give Cam credit for playing like an NFL QB.(even though he continues to throw off his back foot(yes even the AE TD was horrible technique))

He got a boo boo on his finger and fought through it, yes that was awesome.

The defense ruled the day today, however.

Posted · Report post

Let me preface this by saying that I, as a Native American, am a minority & not white.

KT you are nothing more than a prejudice race-baiter &/or troll.

Because I dont believe our defense is the steel curtain?

Are you going to make a "Greg Hardy must win this week" thread?

How bout a "Charles Johnson must step up for us to beat Peyton" thread?

Those guys played well today and did their job, but winning and losing doesnt hinge at all on what they do. Cam and his leadership have everything to do with us winning or losing. He throws a pick, we lose no matter how many sacks CJ & Hardy get. They had a bunch last week, and we still lost. I think you guys are underestimating how much this team lives and dies with how well Cameron plays. Its a lot easier to be agressive on D when you have a comfortable lead versus playing from behind.

1 person likes this