Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So no posts about leadership?

123 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam's leadership inspired his teammates. Without it, no way we win today. That TD pass before the half fired the D up for the second half and they actually rallied behind their QB. We should see more of that the rest of the year.

Srsly? The defense was pretty fired up all day, and I daresay looked their worst at the end of the game. Cam showed a lot of grit at the end of the first half, but the coaching was wayyyy more to blame the last weeks than anything else, and while Cam played composed and under control today the defense again contributed largely to this win.

That said, this game was arguably the most complete team effort of thr season and hopefully provides some positive momentum for everyone to spring off of. Cam is doing well with the slight shift in offensive philosophy and will likely have moments to truly and undoubtedly shine by the end of the year.

Posted

good point.

i often think these leadership questions arise out of laziness after a loss (you've got to analyze the head of the team for SOMETHING as an explanatory factor, and stuff like leadership is naturally the first thing that comes up.)

i don't expect anyone to come out and point out cam's leadership the way they would question it if he lost, because that's just the nature of win/loss analysis dynamics. i'm more interested in seeing the wins continue. if they do, that's clearly due in part to cam's leadership whether it's dissected and quantified or not.

Posted

RGIII was celebrating a TD run (called back) when losing. Immature little &#^@

1 person likes this

Posted

People have actually criticized CJ for not playing up to his contract plenty of times, where have you been?

Oh yea selectively race baiting wherever possible.

This just in, NFL teams live and die by their QB play.......who knew?

Posted

Let me preface this by saying that I, as a Native American, am a minority & not white.

KT you are nothing more than a prejudice race-baiter &/or troll.

If he's making fun of RGIII is he a race-baiter or just a Panthers fan?

Posted

Some misguided people on the forum have blamed Cam for our losses, ignoring his good moments and exaggerating his bad moments. It is just as wrong to say that he gets full credit for the win.

We win as a team and lose as a team. That's how it is and that's one of the things that makes football so special.

Posted

Newton looked exactly the same when I saw him on the field after this win as he did the last five weeks. Towel on his head, blank face.

Posted

Nothing mor sad than when a fanbase falls for the whole "towel on the head" nonsense from the media

Posted

People have actually criticized CJ for not playing up to his contract plenty of times, where have you been?

Oh yea selectively race baiting wherever possible.

This just in, NFL teams live and die by their QB play.......who knew?

People have made threads saying CJ has to win games for us? Are you gonna make a "CJ really needs to win against Denver" thread? Him not being worth is contract is not the same as saying "its on CJ to win us games".

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys, this also just in, KT has figured out that DEs are not called upon to win football games.

You do realize Cam is a QB? He is expected to play the way he did today every game....get it? Expected, as in its not a holiday when he does.

OMG Cam hit a wide open WR, crown him.

Posted

And Charles Johnson is one of the highest paid DEs in the league. Should we really be jumping up and down when he does his job? Isnt he supposed to create pressure and get sacks? Johnson makes a lot more money than our QB too. Just tell me Fox007 are you putting the honus on Charles Johnson to carry us against Peyton and Foxy? Is Charles Johnson and our D the bread and butter of our team?

Posted

LEADERSHIP

LEADERSHIP

LEADERSHIP

I put it in the title and have said it 100 times in this thread and still no TonyN sighting. Quick somebody needs to login as him and respond.