Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

So no posts about leadership?

123 posts in this topic

I'm with you op I was the one that made the cam must win thread so I get it

I defend Cam, but man you're really reaching when you say he inspired the defense.

Lol.

Kuechly has much more to do with the defense, and leading it, than Cam has ever had.

Well if Cam throws a pick, chances are our defense doesnt play well and damn sure doesnt win us the game. Thats been proven. Cam's play and leadership dictates wins and losses, not the defense.

That still doesn't mean they played the way they played today because Cam didn't turn it over. To even suggest that, as you did, would be as disingenuous as the Cam haters & trolls have been the past few weeks.

QB play often does dictate wins and losses, but that has little to do with leadership....which is what I thought the thread was about?

Cam has won games with poor leadership before....

I'm not actually arguing that Cam didn't show leadership today but he needs to keep that poo up and not just 1 game it.

He damn sure didn't inspire the defense though....that's completely laughable.

That still doesn't mean they played the way they played today because Cam didn't turn it over. To even suggest that, as you did, would be as disingenuous as the Cam haters & trolls have been the past few weeks.

I just credit Cam's play and leadership with the win. I dont think thats disingenuous. He scored 2 TDs had a 100 QB rating. Its not like the guy didnt score and had 110 yards passing. As our leader, he has the biggest impact on our team.

He damn sure didn't inspire the defense though....that's completely laughable.

So next time he throws a pick in the 2nd half of a game, we're not gonna blame him for the defense wilting at the end of games? Deal? Since he has NOTHING to do with how they play.

So next time he throws a pick in the 2nd half of a game, we're not gonna blame him for the defense wilting at the end of games? Deal? Since he has NOTHING to do with how they play.

Are we talking pick 6 or what?

If Cam throws a pick I'm going to blame him for a fuging pick, unless its a tip/drop like Olsen had today....wide open drop...

Are we talking pick 6 or what?

Shouldnt matter. Our defense is carrying us and winning games remember? The Bears withstand Cutler's pick 6's and INTs all the time and get wins, so our D should have no problem too right?