Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Smitty

35 posts in this topic

And two other words, piss and vinegar. He is one-of-a-kind. Ring of Honor the day after he retires.

He needs five of them.

1st TD of the season, there's something wrong with that, but 89 is in the building.

1 person likes this

Think Cam over threw him a bit

Not the one on the sideline. I think Cam thought he was gonna take more of an angle, and he flattened it out.. so the ball sailed a bit. The pass I was talking about was a different one... where he kinda got bumped by a few guys at the end of the play. Regardless.. love the guy and his fire, and his dick in the pants dance.

What I did not like was the ball over the middle that he had a hand on, and seemed to quit on the route, or did not think he'd have made a play there. But I will never question his effort and heart. He has been the Carolina Panthers for a long time.

Smitty had a player behind him, in front of him and on top of him on that play. I think Smitty was trying to sit in the window as far away from the player about to get in front of him. Tough play either way.

He would have more touchdowns but there's been about 5 times a defender has been called for pass interference in the end zone on smitty costing him a touchdown.

1 person likes this

He needs five of them.

Pardon my ignorance, but five of what?

I feel like all of these threads are "forgiveness" threads lol. I remembered everyone were just bashing on these players and now everyone is having a thread for all these players. Fans are "lil girls".

Im waiting on the Dwill's TD thread.

I feel like all of these threads are "forgiveness" threads lol. I remembered everyone were just bashing on these players and now everyone is having a thread for all these players. Fans are "lil girls".

Im waiting on the Dwill's TD thread.

copying and pasting the same comment in multiple threads. Very creative.

1st TD of the season, there's something wrong with that, but 89 is in the building.

Lacking a no.2 receiver is probably the reason to why 89 had his 1st td today.

Pardon my ignorance, but five of what?

Those "Rings of Honor" you were talking about. He needs lots of them.

copying and pasting the same comment in multiple threads. Very creative.

Of course. Both threads deserved it. Anything wrong with it? Did Zod say I couldn't do it. I wasn't trying to be "creative" too.

And glad you been keeping up with my posts

Lacking a no.2 receiver is probably the reason to why 89 had his 1st td today.

Yeah I'm sure it is, maybe we'll take care of that next season.