Photo
- - - - -

I will get bashed for this but... any chance Carolina makes run for 6-6?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,714 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

And so it begins...

You are right. one game at a time. You are wrong if you think a Panther forum is not the place to discuss possibilities. Of course it is a long shot--we get it.

#32 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,714 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

Which game is not winnable? We are home against the two best teams. The others are .500 or worse.

#33 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,186 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

I think the Bears and Falcons are the best teams on our schedule. seeing as we were literally seconds away from beating them, I think we can beat anyone. Will we beat them is a different question.

#34 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

Like a previous poster said, "One game at a time"

#35 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

I think the Bears and Falcons are the best teams on our schedule. seeing as we were literally seconds away from beating them, I think we can beat anyone. Will we beat them is a different question.

i think it was only a matter of learning how to finish what they started.

they finally did.

let's hope they don't forget.

except for one game where the lights were to bright for them at the moment they could have won any of them. minus the falcons game, the problem this team has been that they couldn't figure out how to get in the endzone. offense has been slack. it's on them. last year it was the opposite. the defense couldn't keep people out of the endzone.

looks like right now they are both doing their part. if they keep it up, i think they win more than they lose and could end up with a winning record.

#36 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

The team is good enough to run the table the rest of the season. But honestly the team is good enough to be and SHOULD be 7-1....

So I'm going to go ahead and predict 6-10. Wins against Oakland, KC, Tampa and Philly.

#37 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

Here's a question for you since we are playing the anything can happen game. If the Panthers run the table and win the SB, does JR get Hurney a SB ring?

#38 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Here's a question for you since we are playing the anything can happen game. If the Panthers run the table and win the SB, does JR get Hurney a SB ring?

yes...and a contract.

#39 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

We beat a mediocre team and now yall are saying we will win out? I love the confidence but it is extremely unlikely

#40 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,115 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

5-7 is probably the best we can do. but the sports better in me is smart enough to know that 3-9 is more likely.

#41 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

One game at a time folks.

#42 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

We're going to try to get our guys in to record your practices next week. We've been pooling money to pay off the referees too. Just doing my part to stack the odds against you guys.

#43 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

We beat a mediocre team and now yall are saying we will win out? I love the confidence but it is extremely unlikely

I understand. I don't think we will win out. It was just a question that came to me after reading another posters post about the team having the ability to do it but probably only win 6 games this season.

And I completely agree about the we only beat a crappy team setiment. It feels like people are building themselves up for a pissed off week next week.

#44 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

This thread is only making me pissed we didn't close the Falcons and Bears games. We would be in pretty good shape if we were just 4-4 instead of 2-6.

#45 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

This is a team capable of playing .750 or better ball to this point. The personnel losses thus far have been addition by subtraction. The media has done its worst and we are still standing upright. Anything is possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.