#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

I would like to preface the following statement by saying in no way am I laughing at this guys health or cancer or anything else. What he is facing is very real and very tough...

But his speech after the game had me laughing my ass off. I knew it was wrong to laugh, but after he said "we're going to hoist several Lombardi's together" I started laughing uncontrollably! No way in hell they win even one on the foreseeable future.

#2 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

haha yeah a coach telling a team thats in the wildcard hunt that they can win a SB. how crazy is that?

#3 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,719 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

Always good to know we have people like TCF around to keep our fanbase looking classy.

#4 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Wouldn't want to be you, or your children. Karma's a bitch.

#5 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

They should be behind us in their rebuilding effort, but they are already a playoff contender and we are in the basement of the NFL. They have every right to be confident, they have a promising future. His statement is certainly far less ridiculous than Kalil's.

#6 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Wouldn't want to be you, or your children. Karma's a bitch.

Why because I think it's funny that the guy thinks he's gonna win Superbowls?

As I said, I'm not laughing at his health is any way shape or form. Did you miss the OP?

I'm laughing from a pure football perspective.

And oh yeah, they're 5-3 right now, but the season is far from over

#7 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

The Colts should be applauded. They are doing good right now and feasting on a weak AFC. It'll be interesting to see if they do make the playoffs. I think they just miss out in the end, but I think they should be commended for rallying behind their coach and their development of Luck.

#8 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

The Colts should be applauded. They are doing good right now and feasting on a weak AFC. It'll be interesting to see if they do make the playoffs. I think they just miss out in the end, but I think they should be commended for rallying behind their coach and their development of Luck.

I totally agree with you.

#9 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,858 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Pagano's locker room speech was as inspiring as anything I've seen. Nothing humorous about it at all.

Fans of a team that treasured Sam Mills the way we do should be the last to say anything inappropriate about this situation.

#10 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

I like his fire.

#11 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Pagano's locker room speech was as inspiring as anything I've seen. Nothing humorous about it at all.

Fans of a team that treasured Sam Mills the way we do should be the last to say anything inappropriate about this situation.

It was good. Full of emotion, and about as real of a speech as I've heard. I just disagree on the Super Bowl part. It made me laugh. Again me laughing had nothing to do with his health

#12 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,242 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

Stop posting

#13 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Stop posting

Why? Nothing that I've said about him is bad in any way. Unless you think they're going to win a Super Bowl in the next few years, I don't see how anything that I've said is even remotely controversial.

#14 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

Why? Nothing that I've said about him is bad in any way. Unless you think they're going to win a Super Bowl in the next few years, I don't see how anything that I've said is even remotely controversial.

Ummmm you want your coach and team to have confidence and belief... it's not even like he said this year.

If we were 5-3 with our young stud QB we would be thinking we could win a superbowl in the next few years.... heck even with our current record I am sure some of us believe we can win within a few years... In the NFL all it takes is 1 run and some luck and you are there. Once you are in the playoffs anything can happen... just with a 2 or 3 game win streak you can be in the superbowl.

#15 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Ummmm you want your coach and team to have confidence and belief... it's not even like he said this year.

If we were 5-3 with our young stud QB we would be thinking we could win a superbowl in the next few years.... heck even with our current record I am sure some of us believe we can win within a few years... In the NFL all it takes is 1 run and some luck and you are there. Once you are in the playoffs anything can happen... just with a 2 or 3 game win streak you can be in the superbowl.

Okay, so you're saying that Indi is on the same level as Houston, NE, Denver, Baltimore, Pittsburgh???

You're talking about them winning the AFC, and u think that they're "a few lucky plays away"

C'mon dude, be for real.

What Indi has already done this year has been awesome to watch, under the circumstances with their HC battling through cancer it's one of the better stories, if not the best in the NFL this year hands down...

But please excuse me if I disagree in the fact that they're even contenders with the aforementioned teams. They are NOT! And that isn't whole point. They are not even close to winning their own division, let alone a Conference title, and ultimately a SuperBowl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.