Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TonyN

Denver #1 in sacks allowed and QB hits...can the Cats get to him?

47 posts in this topic

His pre-snap reads are incredible and still unmatched by any other QB in the league. We can only hope our front four can continue to get pressure without blitz help because we will need the extra coverage.

This is a career theme, his release time is very fast, and the route running is precise. Its going to be hard, need to get hands up, and collapse the pocket from inside.

Too be honest Peyton and their offense is the least of my concerns

His pre-snap reads are incredible and still unmatched by any other QB in the league. We can only hope our front four can continue to get pressure without blitz help because we will need the extra coverage.

Rivera has played him before, it'd be wise to do what the falcons did and have a lot of guys jumping around.

1 person likes this

Defense won't be the problem in the game, it'll be the offense. Even against the Redskins, they couldn't successfully run the ball late in the game to shorten it when they had a lead. Try punting to give Peyton try after try in the fourth quarter. Not going to end well. This team is still amateur. They merely won a game against another amateur team.

Rivera has played him before, it'd be wise to do what the falcons did and have a lot of guys jumping around.

Yea it seems in past Peyton struggles against 3-4's where he isnt sure who the 4th and 5th rushers are. Those defenses are often moving guys around pre snap.

this is a misleading topic

1 person likes this

No, you should be judged for thinking The Golden Calf of Bristol is a QB in this league.

I mean really.

lol

Im pretty sure Peyton Manning is the QB of the Broncos.

In Luke, I trust.......

Both of u are lame by taking the time to go on another teams forum!

I'll try not to let your stupidity exceed the respect I have for a Panthers team that I have found fun to watch when I'm not watching the Broncos. I signed up here because Ive wached Cam in college and wanted to follow. No more free rides on my dick. Next time I have to charge you.

I do remember the Chargers and Broncos game, Gruden or Tricco said something about Peyton Manning not beating the chargers in a row or some sort. Is it safe to assume because of the defense, and Ron Rivera?

No, most likely they will not. All of the Broncos sacks allowed came in the first 5 weeks. Clady hasn't allowed a single one, and RT Franklin found his groove week 6.