Photo
- - - - -

2nd wildcard is still within reach... keep pounding!¡!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

8-0 Atlanta
7-1 Chicago
6-2 San Fransisco
6-3 New York

6-3 Green Bay
5-4 Seattle

5-4 Minnesota
4-4 Detroit
4-4 Tampa Bay
4-5 Arizona
3-5 New Orleans
3-5 Dallas
3-5 St. Louis
3-5 Philadelphia
3-6 Washington
2-6 Carolina

#2 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

We are all fans dude... But seriously, put down the shrooms and go back to weed. Shrooms cause the user to hallucinate, which you are clearly doing... We are not making the playoffs, too many conference losses...

Division Winners:

Giants
Falcons
Bears
49ers

Wildcards:

Packers
Seahawks or Bucs

Sorry, but the Bucs are a tougher, team than Carolina this year. Schaino has instilled a 'kick-ass and take names' attitude in TB and I dont think the Panthers are looking forward to that kind of physical play again. As for the Seattle, they are also tougher, more tenacious and more gritty too. Both teams have better conference records and will continue to win at a rate where we wont be able to catch them.

#3 Newtons2ndLaw

Newtons2ndLaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

Damn shame the Hawks hold a tie breaker over us. If Newton makes that 2 yard pass that's a 3-game swing on things vs. the Hawks.

#4 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Your username is very fitting of your attitude, & that of many Panthers fans. Grow a sack wine&cheese.

When Tampa Bay comes to BOA they will get a World-Class ass whooping just like they received last year. Schiano is a wanna be tough guy. Ron Rivera is the real BAMF. As for Seattle, they aren't going 10-6 or even 9-7. So your argument is invalid.

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,449 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

just to finish with an even 8-8 record we'll have to go 6-2 the rest of the season. And we will have to be better than 8-8. Not saying it's impossible, but yeah...

#6 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

fug yeah!!!! Keep pounding!!11

#7 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Your username is very fitting of your attitude, & that of many Panthers fans. Grow a sack wine&cheese.

When Tampa Bay comes to BOA they will get a World-Class ass whooping just like they received last year. Schiano is a wanna be tough guy. Ron Rivera is the real BAMF. As for Seattle, they aren't going 10-6 or even 9-7. So your argument is invalid.

...so last week RR was a FUGGIN BUM and now he is a BAMF? Your credibility is for poo and if it werent for the possibility of getting banned I'd post my fuggin balls for you...

Have a nice nite and sweet dreams! :)

#8 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

...so last week RR was a FUGGIN BUM and now he is a BAMF? Your credibility is for poo and if it werent for the possibility of getting banned I'd post my fuggin balls for you...

Have a nice nite and sweet dreams! :)

Ron Rivera was a BAMF when you were still in diapers, kid.

Posted Image

#9 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

I like your thinking and my heart agrees!!

However, my brain tells me there is just to much that has to go our way. Due to the loss we need a ment down from Seattle and with a rookie qb they should get better and not worse. I am not worried about Tampa or Minnesota, but with a Seattle ment down Detroit, Arizona and Philli also all most not get to hot. It is just to many things that has to go our way.

But if we beat Denver I will be onboards regardless of what my brain thinks :)

#10 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'm all for hoping but think that this team will come up a little short. If we get to 6-6 I might mutter the P word but right now I just hope for an entertaining and competitive Sunday afternoon. I love the sentiment though and am glad people are still excited despite some of the losses.

#11 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

Dont worry, I bet some Jets fans in 2002 got bashed when some of them also predicted a wild card after their 2-5 start and they ended up 9-7

#12 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

Sorry but I was just happy that we won the game yesterday, and quite frankly I waited until the last 30 seconds to celebrate in that we have consistently found a way to shoot ourselves in the foot and give the game away all season. Honestly, it's going to take more than one victory, at least for me, to get past the just win this game mentality. Hat's off to you have the ability to look that far forward but I can't do it just yet. .

#13 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

Sorry but I was just happy that we won the game yesterday, and quite frankly I waited until the last 30 seconds to celebrate in that we have consistently found a way to shoot ourselves in the foot and give the game away all season. Honestly, it's going to take more than one victory, at least for me, to get past the just win this game mentality. Hat's off to you have the ability to look that far forward but I can't do it just yet. .

^^^^^^
what he said

#14 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

its not happening

#15 PhillyB

PhillyB