Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jake14wl

2nd wildcard is still within reach... keep pounding!¡!

29 posts in this topic

Your username is very fitting of your attitude, & that of many Panthers fans. Grow a sack wine&cheese.

When Tampa Bay comes to BOA they will get a World-Class ass whooping just like they received last year. Schiano is a wanna be tough guy. Ron Rivera is the real BAMF. As for Seattle, they aren't going 10-6 or even 9-7. So your argument is invalid.

Dont worry, I bet some Jets fans in 2002 got bashed when some of them also predicted a wild card after their 2-5 start and they ended up 9-7

Sorry but I was just happy that we won the game yesterday, and quite frankly I waited until the last 30 seconds to celebrate in that we have consistently found a way to shoot ourselves in the foot and give the game away all season. Honestly, it's going to take more than one victory, at least for me, to get past the just win this game mentality. Hat's off to you have the ability to look that far forward but I can't do it just yet. .

2 people like this

Sorry but I was just happy that we won the game yesterday, and quite frankly I waited until the last 30 seconds to celebrate in that we have consistently found a way to shoot ourselves in the foot and give the game away all season. Honestly, it's going to take more than one victory, at least for me, to get past the just win this game mentality. Hat's off to you have the ability to look that far forward but I can't do it just yet. .

^^^^^^

what he said

if we beat denver i'll be a believer

1 person likes this

if we beat denver i'll be a believer

This. Beating Washington was a nice start in the right direction it seemed...beating Denver and better yet, finishing a good team, could drastically change the season's outlook.

1 person likes this

Hell yeah let's do it.

Who can't we beat on the schedule? Proven we can hang with ATL in their house, why not at home?

As much as rag on people being a homer; it's the first step as a fanbase to defeat this crappy culture of losing. We should expect to win the rest of the games, not shrink at every loss as just another Panther sunday, or every good team we play as another blowout.

1 person likes this

I get being optimistic about your team, but at 2-6 does anyone really believe they'll win out(9-7 ain't getting a WC)?