Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dearest Ron Rivera,

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Agreed.

Posted · Report post

LOL

Posted · Report post

Agreed.

I'm so excited for this game, I hope the team is really fired up for this one because it's gonna take an almost perfect game.

Posted · Report post

Im not worried about Foxy, imo he is just there for the ride...#18 is the real leader of that team that Im worried about the most.

Posted · Report post

I doubt we are beating P. Manning...........

Posted · Report post

John Fox is gonna roll in here and I can promise you he wants to drop 60 points on the Panthers out of pure spite.

Posted · Report post

Dear God. If Denver beats us or even worse blows us up big time, Rivera may be fired that night.

Posted · Report post

Dear God. If Denver beats us or even worse blows us up big time, Rivera may be fired that night.

Cut him at the half

Posted · Report post

Lots of Panther fans are going to be in reality check mode a week from today.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the win yesterday but we beat a bad team and we have a legitimate SB contender and Peyton Manning rolling in here next week. Oh, and I almost forgot, a former coach who probably wants to score as many points as possible out of spite.

Posted · Report post

Lots of Panther fans are going to be in reality check mode a week from today.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the win yesterday but we beat a bad team and we have a legitimate SB contender and Peyton Manning rolling in here next week. Oh, and I almost forgot, a former coach who probably wants to score as many points as possible out of spite.

I don't think that you can assume that anyone would blow us out. After all the two supposed hottest teams in the NFL right now, the Falcons and Bears both escaped with a gift game handed to them at the end. Otherwise we pretty much controlled them throughout and beat both of them for 58 minutes. We can play close with anyone this year. Whether we can pull it out in the end is another matter.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah I agree with this. If Rivera wins this game Big cat and the next GM might keep him but If not Rivera will get the peace signs from Big cat.