Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dearest Ron Rivera,

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear God. If Denver beats us or even worse blows us up big time, Rivera should be fired that night.

fixed

Posted

Why are you trolling him?

I find it interesting that for the better part of five weeks he has consistently talked about our QB. All of a sudden he is posting about Rivera, and makes no reference of the QB whose name he previously could not mention enough? In addition, (this applies to many huddlers) his posting activity is WAY down after this Sunday. Does he not like when the Panthers win? It appears that he is bothered by it.This same abundance of silence was present after the Saints game.

Say what you want about CamGreatestofAllTime (or whatever his name was) but he posted like a FAN (as irrational and fanatic as he was).

So who is trolling who here again?

Posted

I find it interesting that for the better part of five weeks he has consistently talked about our QB. All of a sudden he is posting about Rivera, and makes no reference of the QB whose name he previously could not mention enough? I

Because I asked him to stop trolling with his Cam remarks and he agreed.

Lets move on.

Posted

Because I asked him to stop trolling with his Cam remarks and he agreed.

Lets move on.

Well then. My apologies.

Posted

If Rivera wants to prove he can coach we need to win this one. He needs to prove he can beat a legit coach.

Posted

I hope we beat the socks off Peyton and his Broncos. Yet, I don't like looking at our offense. I'll handle Rivera staying, as not to break up our defense, and really keeping this core together. (I know another coach will probably get rid of players that are decent) Yet Chud has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Shaw would be the perfect replacement.

Posted

Like I said in the other thread, few coaches have defended Peyton Manning as well as Ron Rivera did in San Diego.

The operative question is whether he can duplicate that feat in Carolina.

Posted

How bad is it when you have concerns that your team will get out-coached by the other teams QB........much less the other teams HC.....

Posted

How bad is it when you have concerns that your team will get out-coached by the other teams QB........much less the other teams HC.....

With Peyton, that's not unusual at all.

He really is that good.

Posted

11/11 1:00 ET Denver -4.5 At Carolina 48

Posted

I'm guaranteeing a Broncos win. John Fox is going to want blood and he's actually a competent coach unlike Rivera.

Posted

Dear Ron,

If I were to circle one game the rest of the season that would piss off Big Cat more than any other to lose, it would be this week at home against John Fox.

Considering the strained relationship between these two during Fox's final year here, I think it is safe to say this is a must win game for you personally.

If you win, you just might buy yourself another year with more improvement this season.

If you lose, don't unpack anything else. Its a waste of energy.

Love,

Zod

Ayep