90 replies to this topic

#61 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

What point haha?

I can explain what I'm trying to say but you will never understand. You're a madden fan.

Just move along and stop talking poo, Josh Thomas isn't gonna play safety and I guarantee that has never even crossed our coaches minds.

"DOY YEAH BUT IF THEY DID YOU WOULD FEEL STUPID!!!1"

I wouldn't expect you to feel stupid..being a panther fan..I'm sure you'd enjoy the move..if everything were to work out.
I actually don't think you can explain what you're trying to say..lol

I know if my FS was Sherrod Martin and Naka..I'd be exploring alternate possibilities. Wouldn't you?

#62 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

I was looking at the safeties available in the market next year and well. This is what I saw.

Jairus Byrd
LaRon Landry
Dashon Goldson
William Moore

I'd prefer Byrd or Goldson, but our cap situation isn't looking good. So the Draft will probably be the way to go this year.

#63 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Has played with one of our guys and works out with another....I'm sure if we show interest and can clear up some cap space somewhere, he's a shoe-in.

#64 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

I wouldn't expect you to feel stupid..being a panther fan..I'm sure you'd enjoy the move..if everything were to work out.
I actually don't think you can explain what you're trying to say..lol

I know if my FS was Sherrod Martin and Naka..I'd be exploring alternate possibilities. Wouldn't you?

Okay I really didn't wanna put you in your place but now I have to.

watch very carefully...

CB's - Norman, Thomas, Munnerlyn. Gamble is on IR.

FS's - Nakamura, Martin, Jones.

So you wanna take our #2 corner, and put him at safety. Do you see how that would make absolutely no logical sense?

Our depth chart would then be,

CB - Norman, Munnerlyn.

FS - Thomas, Naka, Martin, Jones.

Who's playing nickle?? Thanks for your time, now go back to playing Madden.

#65 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Okay I really didn't wanna put you in your place but now I have to.

watch very carefully...

CB's - Norman, Thomas, Munnerlyn. Gamble is on IR.

FS's - Nakamura, Martin, Jones.

So you wanna take our #2 corner, and put him at safety. Do you see how that would make absolutely no logical sense?

Our depth chart would then be,

CB - Norman, Munnerlyn.

FS - Thomas, Naka, Martin, Jones.

Who's playing nickle?? Thanks for your time, now go back to playing Madden.

Ugh...the fact that you thought I meant put him in at FS now is hilarious. It would take AT LEAST an offseason to be adequate time for him to get things rolling with a new position.
I was talking about next season...and seasons to come. You know, the bigger picture?
You see, I come into a thread of people talking about how it would be nice to have this player...or that player...if only we had the cap to get them. And I think.."gee wouldn't be awesome if we could upgrade that position..within the players of our team..and not have to mess with the cap..or cut any players to make room for one of these great FS named?"
Of course with our depth and with Gamble out on IR this season..it would be impossible to do at this time.. LOL

Again, nice attempt.

#66 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

After that we should have money to spend and remember Wharton's cap space goes toward next year also.

Wharton was declared a post June 1st cut. We still have dead money hitting the books next year.

#67 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Ugh...the fact that you thought I meant put him in at FS now is hilarious. It would take AT LEAST an offseason to be adequate time for him to get things rolling with a new position.
I was talking about next season...and seasons to come. You know, the bigger picture?
You see, I come into a thread of people talking about how it would be nice to have this player...or that player...if only we had the cap to get them. And I think.."gee wouldn't be awesome if we could upgrade that position..within the players of our team..and not having to mess with the cap..or cut any players to make room for one of these great FS named?"
Of course with our depth and with Gamble out on IR this season..it would be impossible. LOL

Again, nice attempt.

Wow that made even less sense than any other post you made before. At least you had some what of an argument at first but now you're just posting drivel.

Why the fug would we move a project corner to FS that has been playing average as a plug in for gamble, when we can draft a SOLID safety or pick one up in free agency?

Like honestly where are you going with this LOL? why can't you just admit it's a dumb idea and move on?

#68 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Wow that made even less sense than any other post you made before. At least you had some what of an argument at first but now you're just posting drivel.

Why the fug would we move a project corner to FS that has been playing average as a plug in for gamble, when we can draft a SOLID safety or pick one up in free agency?

Like honestly where are you going with this LOL? why can't you just admit it's a dumb idea and move on?

Because we won't be able to sign a FS in free agency unless we make room for his $. And perhaps we don't go after a FS in the draft because of our other needs? (O-line,WR,etcetc)

#69 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Because we won't be able to sign a FS in free agency unless we make room for his $. And perhaps we don't go after a FS in the draft because of our other needs? (O-line,WR,etcetc)

Just give it up man! You look like a clown.

You honestly don't think we'll have ANY money to bring in a free agent LOL??

And are you fugging kidding me? You think OL and WR are bigger needs than FREE SAFETY???

Do you even watch us play? Just admit defeat and move on dude, you sound fugging ridiculous LOL...

#70 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Just give it up man! You look like a clown.

You honestly don't think we'll have ANY money to bring in a free agent LOL??

And are you fugging kidding me? You think OL and WR are bigger needs than FREE SAFETY???

Do you even watch us play? Just admit defeat and move on dude, you sound fugging ridiculous LOL...

I look like a clown to who? I don't even think the rest of the huddle cares about our conversation to be honest with you.
Uhm..to answer your question..no. I don't think we will have enough money to bring in someone like Byrd. LOLOLOL

And yeah..OL is a big need in my opinion. A couple of guys go down and we have to switch our line around like crazy because of our lack of depth. And you are comfortable with Lafell being #1 and the rest of our WR's after Smitty leaves?

Admit defeat? I am simply on a messageboard, talking about the Panthers. I didn't realize winning and losing was involved.

You sound mad. C:

#71 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,999 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Y'all making my head hurt with all this crap.

Also, FWIW, TD isn't a very good position change example because at UGA, he was almost exclusively an "in the box" strong safety, essentially a fourth LB with stupid speed.

#72 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

I look like a clown to who? I don't even think the rest of the huddle cares about our conversation to be honest with you.
Uhm..to answer your question..no. I don't think we will have enough money to bring in someone like Byrd. LOLOLOL

And yeah..OL is a big need in my opinion. A couple of guys go down and we have to switch our line around like crazy because of our lack of depth. And you are comfortable with Lafell being #1 and the rest of our WR's after Smitty leaves?

Admit defeat? I am simply on a messageboard, talking about the Panthers. I didn't realize winning and losing was involved.

You sound mad. C:

Dude if you're trying to troll, you're doing a terrible job at it.

I bet you didn't think we would be able to resign Williams, Johnson, Beason, Anderson, Godfrey, Kalil and extend Stewart either?

With a new GM I expect him to be able to take the proper steps towards restructuring contracts and fixing our cap. Byrd could be our first big free agent buy since we finally ditched complacent Hurney.

Byrd is really close with stewart, and may want to be a part of this special team we're putting together in Carolina. Even if it isn't Byrd, we will find somebody, we won't make Josh Thomas switch to fugging safety.

With our first pick, yes we should either get an elite D-lineman or O-lineman, because NO safety is worth the top 10 pick we will have.

But safety should definitely be the target in the second IF we didn't pick someone up in free agency.

I think LaFell has improved every year and Smitty still has two solid years left. If there is a stud WR, then fine, don't pass up on him. But we need to solve our FS issue whether it be free agency or the draft. NOT JOSH FUGGING THOMAS.

I understand you're just trying to talk football but know your shitt before you try to call someone out. You're just running in circles and it's really boring. Please just move on rookie.

#73 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Y'all making my head hurt with all this crap.

Also, FWIW, TD isn't a very good position change example because at UGA, he was almost exclusively an "in the box" strong safety, essentially a fourth LB with stupid speed.

I guess you forget that the speed of the game is dramatically different from college and the pros.
The fact that he could change his position at all coming out of college is crazy, and CANNOT be discredited.

#74 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Dude if you're trying to troll, you're doing a terrible job at it.

I bet you didn't think we would be able to resign Williams, Johnson, Beason, Anderson, Godfrey, Kalil and extend Stewart either?

With a new GM I expect him to be able to take the proper steps towards restructuring contracts and fixing our cap. Byrd could be our first big free agent buy since we finally ditched complacent Hurney.

Byrd is really close with stewart, and may want to be a part of this special team we're putting together in Carolina. Even if it isn't Byrd, we will find somebody, we won't make Josh Thomas switch to fugging safety.

With our first pick, yes we should either get an elite D-lineman or O-lineman, because NO safety is worth the top 10 pick we will have.

But safety should definitely be the target in the second IF we didn't pick someone up in free agency.

I think LaFell has improved every year and Smitty still has two solid years left. If there is a stud WR, then fine, don't pass up on him. But we need to solve our FS issue whether it be free agency or the draft. NOT JOSH FUGGING THOMAS.

I understand you're just trying to talk football but know your shitt before you try to call someone out. You're just running in circles and it's really boring. Please just move on rookie.

The fact we made all of those moves with our current players will be the reason we won't be able to get a FS like Byrd in FA. Do you honestly think I sit here and expect to see Josh at FS? x) Lol It was just an idea..
Would you be willing to say that he couldn't do it?

You see..I didn't call you out BWhatever. I posted in a thread, lol
And rookie? I've been on this site since I was 15. I'm old enough to legally drink now..

#75 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

The fact we made all of those moves with our current players will be the reason we won't be able to get a FS like Byrd in FA. Do you honestly think I sit here and expect to see Josh at FS? x) Lol It was just an idea..
Would you be willing to say that he couldn't do it?

You see..I didn't call you out BWhatever. I posted in a thread, lol
And rookie? I've been on this site since I was 15. I'm old enough to legally drink now..

LOL say no more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com