Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bold Predictions for the rest of the 2012 season.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if this is allowed Zod so plan don't ban me. Now on to the predictions.

- Norman will lead the team in interceptions with 5.

- Dwan, CJ and Hardy will all have over 10 sacks on the season.

- We will have a top 10 defense statistically.

- Smitty will have at least one touchdown in 7 of the last 8 games.

- Luke will finish the season with 3 interceptions, 170 combined tackles, 2.5 sacks, & 2 forced fumbles.

and the big one...

We win out.

Posted

Would say we win out, but we don't run the correct offense. If we ran the pro offense, I would say we win out.

Posted

One week at a time grasshopper.!

Posted

lol at a win against a rookie-led washington team that committed almost 100 yards in penalties and the huddle goes absolutely bonkers. thank god washington played horribly, else that nortman punt and the decision to kick a long field goal would have come back to bite us in the ass. any other team, and that's an automatic 14 points.

Posted

lol at a win against a rookie-led washington team that committed almost 100 yards in penalties and the huddle goes absolutely bonkers. thank god washington played horribly, else that nortman punt and the decision to kick a long field goal would have come back to bite us in the ass. any other team, and that's an automatic 14 points.

Optimism is usually contagious. You seem immune.

Posted

#notsureifsrs

Posted

#notsureifsrs

:(

Posted

I don't know if this is allowed Zod so plan don't ban me. Now on to the predictions.

- Norman will lead the team in interceptions with 5.

- Dwan, CJ and Hardy will all have over 10 sacks on the season.

- We will have a top 10 defense statistically.

- Smitty will have at least one touchdown in 7 of the last 8 games.

- Luke will finish the season with 3 interceptions, 170 combined tackles, 2.5 sacks, & 2 forced fumbles.

and the big one...

We win out.

i'm lazy and i like these ones so i'll just co-sign this one.

i would add to it that cam leads 3-4 comebacks in the 4th to win the game and he winds up with the same total TDs he did last year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Clear homer/hater thread in the works. I that case, count me in for homer.

How do you lose games the way we do over and over and not replay tape, point out how close we really are, then rage and want to rip fugers heads off?

We make the playoffs.

Posted

The thing is that as shitty as the option has been we could easily be 7-1 if we had not tried to make it our base O, Giants game wouldve been lost anyway. We could win out, not likely but we could

Posted

I'll be fine with 6-10, considering how we started the season.

Posted

Wow, I don't see the Panthers winning out. Heck, I don't think they win next week against the Broncos. Then they have to deal with a surging Bucs team, a highly motivated Eagles team, an easy game against the Chiefs and then host the Falcons.

If they can go .500 they rest of the way, I'll be impressed.