Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't be more clear.

82 posts in this topic

Posted

#thank you based Zod

1 person likes this

Posted

now "almighty zod" just insists on changing my sig to pictures of Celtics players.

Which is actually pretty hilarious. He could've made it a .gif of MJ doing the changing-hands layup against the Lakers in the '91 Finals.

Posted

Whatever happened to the guy who used yards per foot or points per snap or something to tell us Cam sucked last year? haha.

Is he still here?

Posted

Dont worry be happy.... dooo da dooo dee dooo da dooo da doo dee doo.....dee doo da do dee dooo....da doo dadoo dooo.... dont worry be happy now...

Posted

What happened to the days when people told other people they were idiots on the internet without coming right out and saying it?

Subtlety is a lost art.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there any way to cut down or totally eliminate alt accounts? It would suck for couples living in the same household, but I would hope we could set this place up to have 1 account per IP address. Sure, there's always going to the Library or computer lab for college kids, but like I said in the original thread, I think it would cut down on a lot of the drama and immaturity if folks couldn't just whip up an insta-troll alt account.

Posted

Would anyone really miss MrTouchdown?

Posted

What happened to the days when people told other people they were idiots on the internet without coming right out and saying it?

Subtlety is a lost art.

bless your heart.

2 people like this

Posted

I didn't know he was serious about it. Thought it was like the 100 post limit. Well I chose a good time to retire from trolling.

Posted

bless your heart.

Posted

i get insecure if i don't get banned at least twice a year

Posted

How does TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam get a second chance and not Bwood?

Not condoning what Bwood did, whatever it was. But really?