I can't be more clear.

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Bwood Lives_*

Guest_Bwood Lives_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

not my call.

your opinions are fine. you're one of the better posters on here, but apparently you crossed a line. you could have handled calling out the trolls in a way that didn't cross it.

zod laid down the law yesterday trying to get things back on track and he's being consistent with it (except in that bans aren't really effective because new accounts like yours keep on getting made).

he even banned one of his mods/staff/admin, didn't he? he drew a line and told everyone what was expected and the consequences for crossing that line and he's following through.

that's to be respected and it's something that needed to happen. to happen effectively, he needed to show no favoritism.

I get that, but when I created a new account so I could ask for an explanation of why I was banned for something so minor, my account was deleted.

I don't really give a fug at this point though, I just wanted an explanation and now "almighty zod" just insists on changing my sig to pictures of Celtics players.

#32 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

I get that, but when I created a new account so I could ask for an explanation of why I was banned for something so minor, my account was deleted.

I don't really give a fug at this point though, I just wanted an explanation and now "almighty zod" just insists on changing my sig to pictures of Celtics players.

So instead of a short term ban, you now get an account deletion and a lengthy ban. Good job.

#33 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,193 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

obviously you do care because you made alts and keep asking about it and making a big deal about it.

was it minor? maybe, but you did cross a line, did you not? did you ignore a warning that zod made to people who threw insults. he didn't say how bad the insults were supposed to be. just insults...and you did.

#34 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,193 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

So instead of a short term ban, you now get an account deletion and a lengthy ban. Good job.

you so mean. lol

he's probably gonna take it personal. he did it to himself, tho.

moral of the story...take your ban like a man.

#35 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

well that was a short lived return...

#36 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,284 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

I'm having a hard time expressing myself using words and not gifs :sick:

#37 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

#thank you based Zod

#38 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,989 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

now "almighty zod" just insists on changing my sig to pictures of Celtics players.

Which is actually pretty hilarious. He could've made it a .gif of MJ doing the changing-hands layup against the Lakers in the '91 Finals.

#39 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,989 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Whatever happened to the guy who used yards per foot or points per snap or something to tell us Cam sucked last year? haha.

Is he still here?

#40 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,654 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Dont worry be happy.... dooo da dooo dee dooo da dooo da doo dee doo.....dee doo da do dee dooo....da doo dadoo dooo.... dont worry be happy now...

#41 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,484 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

What happened to the days when people told other people they were idiots on the internet without coming right out and saying it?

Subtlety is a lost art.

#42 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,756 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Is there any way to cut down or totally eliminate alt accounts? It would suck for couples living in the same household, but I would hope we could set this place up to have 1 account per IP address. Sure, there's always going to the Library or computer lab for college kids, but like I said in the original thread, I think it would cut down on a lot of the drama and immaturity if folks couldn't just whip up an insta-troll alt account.

#43 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Would anyone really miss MrTouchdown?

#44 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,193 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

What happened to the days when people told other people they were idiots on the internet without coming right out and saying it?

Subtlety is a lost art.

bless your heart.

#45 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

I didn't know he was serious about it. Thought it was like the 100 post limit. Well I chose a good time to retire from trolling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com