Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 Catch Does Not A #2 WR Make...

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone actually say he should be the #2? Everyone has been waiting for this one moment to see him make a play, and make a play he did. Discredit the defense chud armanti whoever, but he made the catch that sealed the game.

On to the broncos Armanti remains the #4 reciever!

Posted

“Flip right, double-X jet, 36 counter, naked waggle, X-7, X-quarter”

Posted

Look up his Avg yards per reception...

End of story

Posted

This title confuses me...

Posted

If you aren't happy for a guy on your favorite team to make a big play then you really need to evaluate why you follow a sports team to begin with.

1 person likes this

Posted

Armanti is a #3-4 reciever who can fill in for the #2 spot in a pinch if there is an injury.

I don't think all that many people are calling for him to move ahead of LaFell on the depth chart.

Posted

Chickenwing, i love ya man but this thread is balls.

Posted

I'm hoping you didn't take the sarcasms from people seriously. Everyone still knows that AE is garbage

Posted

Glad he got to participate and contributed and I hope he gets the chance again before the season is over...that being said, he won't be here next year.

Posted

seriously guys, Armanti was left open because get this, the defense didnt think carolina would throw to him. I dont think anyone watching the game at hoem thought they would either. He was completely left alone and wide open. Of course he caught the pass. Do I think Armanti can make that catch going over the middle and about to be popped by a safety. Absolutly not. Hes still garbage imo until he shows otherwise. Carolina still needs to find another wr in the offseason.

I don't understand you people.

Yes AE has been a polarizing figure (much like a small-scale The Golden Calf of Bristol), and the fans seem to be divided. He's not a true NFL WR, he's a gimmick/gadget player that needs to find his niche (won't happen in Carolina), but the dude made a game changing 82 yard reception. Like it or not he had a huge play that was a major momentum shifter.

Who gives a f*ck if it was blown coverage / "easy" catch. Or the other "fans" who pick apart a great play with negativity only because of who he is. Not his fault he was picked in the 3rd round, from what I hear (by his own teammates much less) he works his ass off and has performed the very few times his number has been called.

Get off his nuts and give him props. I just can't believe "fans" are bashing a player for making a play ... unbelievable.

Posted

I like taking our players seriously and not OP's.

Posted

Actually, this thread reinforces who the real garbage are.